Easy to spot... like a black rabbit in snow!

It felt good being out of that room for sure. However now that I was out, I was quite clueless what to do. I mean I knew my role about this whole event but then again... how was I about to do it? There were soo many chances I had and soo many different ways to do this as well. 

Still there was one major problem with every idea I had. The first obstacle so to say was me actually walking around like a big red park on my back because I was wearing some villain clothes. This was something I had to for sure get rid of and try to change. The question was how?

There was nothing in the explaination of All Might which could have helped me at all. To top that off, he basically tipped me out and told them that I was a male student. Now not only that but the chances of me running into someone in that city was quite high since I couldn't know where the people were or so I thought until I was out on the streets.

This...

WHAT?!

I really thought it was shorter but this is huge!!!

Now with this, the whole fucking game will be soo hard!

How am I even supposed to find them here?

1 vs how many is this again?

Shit!

If I don't build my own organisation out of the neutral parties, I am screwed.

This will take forever and it's soo cold as well!

Slowly but surely I made my way out of the building and then started to just walk around without any directions. I could have gone up on the roof but honestly that was quite the risky move to be honest. There was a chance that the heroes would be up there looking for a villain since it was quite obvious to get up on the rooftop as a villain. A typical so called villain move but honestly these buildings were designed to be close to each other so we could jump from one another without really being in danger but then there also were some bigger gaps because they really did create a complete replica of a whole city. This was just insane.

The more I walked, the more I started to have this feeling that they were joking on me and threw me here as a punishment. Until now, I didn't hear nor see any other person and they said the gen ed course would be walking around as civilians. I also expected a lot more but only the drone was following me and even that was something I couldn't really recognise as following since the drones following me were switching positions. 

Clever!

At least the drones won't  give me away.

One thing less to worry about.

Still I need to find a way to change my clothes or else they will be recognising me immediately.

Even then if I would be in civilian attire that would make me more suspicious since I am not part of the gen ed course and All Might never said anything about one of us being a civilian.

Me: *sigh* What to do....

What do I do...

I was really ponding over the fact that no matter what I did, they could immediately spot me as the villain and after that they would for sure trail me to find some dirt or anthing on me. With that they would for sure sooner or later find something and then it would be game over for me. Yeah... no way in hell would I let them do something like that. Why would I bring them that satisfaction? Didn't make any sense at all, why whould I need to do it besides it being christmas and it being cold. I mean the later is more of a reason why to just give up and leave it but I was quite sure that there was a penalty for it. There was literally no way that they would let the villain do that. Maybe they would restart the game or they would punish the villain later. If worse come to worse they could even punish the heroes as well.

Me: This could be a bit problematic...

Quite a while passed where I started walking until I could hear some chatting. From the voices, I couldn't really tell who this was but it wasn't someone from my class for sure. That left me to think that they were wither from class 1B where I never interacted much with them or the gend ED class. Whoever it was, I was sure to find out soon.

Cautiously yet also full of anticipation, I started to slow down and try to hide my presence. I knew how to do it since I basically grew up quirkless. For a quirkless kid, a normal standard human in the old age, this was for sure something they shouldn't know unless they were absuded. The thing was... being normal now in a quirk filled world meant being abnormal. That also meant that bullying and beatings and abuse as well as everything else one could imagine was quite standard for a kid like me.

I had to say... I was quite lucky as well. All I ever went through was bullying and suicide baiting. My dear mother wasn't abusive but she was also not the best in supporting me since she thought I was weak without a quirk. Well that was what she thought and I loved her for never touching me or hurting me nor beating me. It was a miracle from what I could tell.

So with the utmost caution and stealthiness, I started to get closer to the street. The voices came around the corner and the more I listened into them, the more I was sure that these voices were definitelly not some heroes in the game.

???: Why is it soo cold?

???: Who cares, we are getting some extra points here.

???: What extra points?

???: Did you forget? They basically told us that we can exchange the days we are here whenever we want and just be absent that day soo we are getting points for how long we can last.

???: I am just glad we are allowed to leave whenever we want.... this is really getting cold!

???: Let's walk around a bit more and then get back.

???: I hope so, I am not staying out here for long...

???: Yeah, I know... but you also know that we are supposed to move like normal people outside.

???: Then where are we heading?

???: Getting some snacks for everyone.

???: Tell me why did I go with ya and not let anyone else do it?

???: Because I dragged you out.

???: You are an idiot for that!