02

It's now the end of detention and the teacher still hasn't come back ''When does whats her name get back'' I groan. Silas' head is laying on my back as my head is on the hard wooden desk, and my legs are crisscrossed.

''We should just leave '' Ashton suggests ''I agree '' Kenzo gets up and leaves with Ashton, next Silas gets up and starts walking but stops and turns to look at me '' You coming pooky '' My eyes widen and my spit gets caught,I have never left without permission before. ''Oh come on she is probably someone where getting fucked come on '' I nod my head and grab my bag.

I feel like such a rebel I have never done anything like this, my heart is pumping, and my energy is up. ''Where are we going '' Silas jumps up and touches the door frame. ''Were going to meet up with Hazel at Joe's'' Ashton replies,I feel my phone vibrate, so I stop and grab it from my backpack,my mother's contact pops up and I smile.

''hey mommy '' as im talking I continue to walk with them ''Hey sweetie '' she asked where i was and i told her, she wasn't very happy ''Hey me and your father have a business trip to go on its only for a few days.I have left some money on the kitchen counter,it should last you till this weekend '' .

''Have fun I love you '' I hang up the phone and put it back into my bag ''Who was that '' Silas walks beside me ''it was my mom she and my dad are going on a business trip '' Im just a tad bit sad I really wanted to see my mom when i got home . ''Oh fix that frown right now '' He grabs my shoulders '' Because we are going to go get the best burgers in town '' I smile . ''Theres that smile lets go '' 

We all fit into Ashton 'mom car' according to Silas, and buckle up .''Hit it, DJ '' Silas starts to sing

I'm gonna pop some tags, only got 20 dollars in my pocket

I-I'm huntin', lookin' for a come up

This is freaking awesome!

My phone vibrates again ,I grab it from my bag and look at the notification. My smile dampens and I remember,I put my phone down and tap Silas on the shoulder ''What is it pooky '' he brings his ear to my lips '' Can we stop at mac please '' he nods '' Guys I forgot Hazel needed tampons we got to stop at mac '' Ashton nods and continues to drive . ''Thank you '' he just winks at me and gets back to singing. 

Ashton pulls into the mac parking lot and we all get out '' I have to grab something '' I smile and walk-in ,My eyes search ''Pharmacy '' and then I spot the big red sign, My feet walk on the glossy tile with the lights above reflecting, I hop onto the reflections. I walk up to the counter '' Picking up for Elornore and my birthday is April 12, 2002  '' I fidget with my sweater. ''Yup let me go grab that '' The pharmacist walks over to a rack and pulls the round bottle out of a reusable plastic bag .''do you know how to use this '' I say yup and scan my card '' Have a nice day '' I say you to then leave,

I stuff the bottle into my jean front pocket and walk out, the guys were outside of the car goofing off well Silas was Ashton was smoking and Kenzo was staring off into space.  ''Your back '' Silas shouts catching the attention of the other boys ''So are you a tampon or a pads girl '' I cough '' What '' Kenzo slaps Silas on the head and gets into the passenger side. ''What it was just a question '' I giggle then get into the back seat .

We arrive at Joes , and its not what i was expecting .Its a rundown little shop with the roof dented in and windows taped up . '' JOE'' Silas runs out of the car ''Such an idiot '' Kenzo mutters then opens the door ,the rest of us get out as well. We walk inside ''Elornore '' Hazel gets up and walks to me '' Hi Hazel '' she gives me a hug '' What are you doing with these clowns ''.

''So Pooky what burger do you want'' Silas drags me away not answering his sister question '' Just a regular burger .but no pickles and no ketchup oh and not alot of onions , Wait actually no onions '' . ''Got it just go sit down i will order '' I thank him '' Oh hey do you think i could grab my water from my bag i totally forgot '' Ashton passes me the keys .

My shoes crunch on the rocks as I walk to the back seat,I open the door and reach for my bag .I unzip it and grab the best water there is ,Sparkling ,I pust at my jean pocket and grab the pill bottle ,twist the lid and poor two pills into my hand . Quickly i drink some water as i swallow the pills ,Once there down I zip my bag up and grab my water .

''I got you a Joey original and a side of fries '' I thank Silas and sit down next to Hazel and Kenzo ''what is that '' Hazel asked about my water bottle '' This is the best water in the world try some '' I offer my bottle and she waterfalls it . ''oh my that is so good where did you buy this '' '' I made it '' its quit simple. ''How '' I smirk '' Thats a secret '' she laughs '' Let me try some '' I then pass the bottle around and get the same reaction. ''' This is pure talent '' Ashton says. I thank them and start eating my food.

—--

''Thank you for driving me home '' '' no problem see you tomorrow '' I was the second to last one to be dropped off .

My parents left the house  key out back under the pool cover , the leves crunch as i walk back to the front door .I stick the key into the silver door handle and it clicks ,the door opens .The wift of cinnamon and apple run into my nose ''Yess mom made her famous apple muffins '' I shout then shut the door behind me . I slip my shoes off and run to the kitchen ,there they are .sitting pretty on a cake stand with a glass lid . I take the lid off and grab one '' thank you mom '' , the muffin tates so good . There also so yummy with vanilla ice cream ,kinda like an apple pie but in a muffin form .

After eating a little to much of them I walk upstairs and open my bedroom door ,set my bag down and plop on my bed .This is a legitimate cloud ,when you lay it pulls you in like a big hug . Its lovely .Its so hard to leave it in the morning that why i have to get up before i fall asleep .I groan and slide off my bed ,taking my sweet time .plumf .

L

My phone rings ,Its my dad '' Hey dad '' I finally get up and walk into my closet ''Hey hon how are you '' I pick out my pink shorts and a white shirt ''Im alright how are you guys '' I hear mom in the back round '' Alright alright .Mom wants me to show you the hotel room '' I gigle and walk into the bathroom '' Woah thats so nice '' I comment and start taking my jewlery off '' Honey i want to bring you here one day '' I say okay .

Me and dad talk a little before  he had to let me go ,its getting late there . ''we love you '' I put my hand up and say i love you in sign language . I hang the phone up and turn the water on '' Alexa play thrift shop '' 'Playing thrift shop', It was super catchy in the car . My head bops to the song as i undress and step into the warm water ,I drop some shampoo into my hands and rub them together .Then lather it all over my scalp ,just as i go to put conditioner in the doorbell rings .

'Why me ' I rush to wash my body and rinse off,quicky getting out and putting my clothes on .''COMING" i shout then grab my slipper and run downstairs. I still have a towel on my head and deodorant in my hand,I open the door.

My eye brows puzzle up ''Kenzo?" he stuffs his phone back into his pocket ''What are you doing here " I ask applying the deodorant ''You left this " he holds out my pill body ,My hand freeze under my shirt and i look between him and the bottle '' Thank you " nervously taking it '' yup'' .''so how is your night '' sending a smile his way ''Its chill '' . We both nod our head '' Well have a good night '' he nods '' Goodnight ''.I shut the door and walk back upstairs .

Just finished brushing my hair now im laying down watching Fate the winx saga ,its really good but i cant stop thinking about Kenzo .Not like that im nervous that he read my pill bottle or searched it up and i aslo slammed the door on his face.I need to make him forgive me .....Hmmmm ,I got i will bring him a pack of barbie gummies and my sparking water . Perfect .
—————————-:):)———-:):)———————————-