05

It's now Sunday and my parents are coming home which im excited about, I made sure to clean up and I even made them some cookies . I followed a recipe, it was super easy. The doorbell rings and i run to open it and when I do im tackled into a hug ''Oh I missed you so much '' my mother kisses my cheek .

''I missed you too'' I give my dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek ''How was your work trip'' I help with their bags .''Oh, you know same old same old '' my mother waves her hands around. I hum ''Oh I made cookies '' mom and dad run to the kitchen ''you guys are so silly'' I smile, then follow them in.

We spend time talking and enjoying family time till my mother picks up a rapper ''Elornore dear who is this?'' she lifts the rice krispey rapper ''Oh Im sorry mom " I get up and grab it from here . ''Elornore I know you dont like these who was here while we were gone ?" I get quiet nervous at the tone my mother used ''m-my friends they had come over " as i walk away to throw the blue rapper away I hear my mother's voice but cant makes out what there saying.

When I walk back into the room I see my parents with mad looks on their faces.I haven't seen my parents mad in a long time so I must have did something, so I do the right thing ''My apologies I should have asked ".''Its okay .why dont you get ready for bed you have school tomorrow '' I nod and walk to my room.

When I lay my head down on my pillow I think back to a couple of nights ago when I found the paper, I couldn't fully read it but I know I saw adoption. I would think that if I was they would tell me .Or at least i would hope so .I close my eyes and snuggle into my pillow .

Its now the next day and im getting ready for school,that also reminds me I need to tell my parents that I missed a couple of days ...I will do it when I get back home.

I spray the last bit of perfume then I take a spin ''very beautiful'' my smile gets bigger when i see my standing there ''Thank you mom" .she comes to me and pulls me into a hug ''Have a great day okay " i nod into the hug ''I will '' she nods then lets go but takes another look at my outfit .

Today Im wearing a white tank top with a pair of blue jeans and since it's going to be cold im bringing a big black puffy jacket.''Alright, im ready to go '' I smile at mom then walk out with my bag in my hands. The floorboards creek as I walk down the stair as I get to the last step I jump .''Alright, dad im off" he shouts bye and I walk out the door and head to the garage.

The garage makes a loud errk as it opens,I walk in and get into my dads' car. Today he and mom have off so im driving myself . I strap on my seatbelt and then start to engine ,I go to put the car in drive when i look in the back mirror i jump .There is a male about the same age as me standing behind the car staring into the back window . I open the door and step out ''Hi'' my voice comes out quiet but he hears me and turns to me .

''Hey i was wondering if i could get a ride " Listen i know your not suppose to give or even talk to stranger but he seems nice . ''Sure where do you need to go " he smiles and walks to the other side as i open the driver side door ''I go to the same highschool as you " I haven't seen him before hmm ''Alright but how come i haven't seen you around '' i ask as i pull out of the driveway . ''Well i just started last week but i have seen you around'' I hum and start my journey to school.

I can say I didnt feel any weirdness after we both started to listen to music and talk. He is my age and lives a couple of houses down from me . The car is put into park and we both step out ''Thank you for the ride'' he walks to my side ''Oh any time '' I say then take that back ''Actually I only drive when my dad is off of work so any of those days " we both laugh and make our way into the school building.''Pooky" I look to my right and see Silas running towards me ''Thanks for the ride again '' I say no problem then give him a hug ''Have a great day " I say then start walking towards Silas and the rest .