26

My apologies I have been super busy but Im back ......I hope you like this chapter ,oh and I think I only want to do a few more because I don't want to drag on the story you guys probloby already get it or I made it worse I don't know 🤷‍♀️

But enjoy 

''I hope you guys have been working on those essay because they are due next week '' I close my textbook and open my backpack ,sliding the big green book in .Its snuggled next to all my other notebooks .The bell rings and all the students get up and leave ,including me .

I get in a daze while walking out ,causing me to bump into the door closing .''ow'' i rub my forehead and push the door open ''the only reason we all got detention was because of your ass '' I feel a arm wrap around my waist and pull me into a hug ''i missed you '' .

A light kiss was placed on top of my head and I just melt into his arms ''Pooky are you going to tell them it wasn't my fault '' I turn my head sideway on Kenzo chest and look at Silas ''Silas you know I don't like to lie '' he frowns and whines .

Last friday Silas convinced them to break into the school and try to change his grade ,you can see how that went and the only reason i wasn't there was because I was at my house on lockdown.When my parents found out that i had snuck out they gave it to me .

So I decided I'm not telling them I'm moving in with Kenzo ,I'm just going to pack my bags and leave .Lets hope I stick to that .

''Were going to go '' Kenzo says to the rest of them and they look at us ''Wait why '' Hazel smirks at me and I roll my eyes ''Not that Hazel '' she nods innocently but her eyes tell a whole different story .''I will call you later '' I give Silas a hug and grab Kenzos hand .

Me and Kenzo decided that I was going to move in this weekend so he is helping me pack. I know my parents won't like this but I'm of legal age and I'm tired of being in a house where apparently I'm not welcomed .

Kenzo parks the car outfront ,I look at him ''I'm nervous'' he takes my hand and gives it a kiss ''I am here ,right here nothing is going to happen '' showing me his sweet soft smile .I give in and nod .

We get to the front door ,I stick the key in and twist .Once unlocked I put the keys in my pocket and open the door . I move my head back a little confused ,the smell of spices and baked treats invade my space .''what is going on '' I look at kenzo he shrugs and grabs my waist.

Walking towards the kitchen I notice a few people sitting at the kitchen island .Then my mom pops up from the oven and places a tray of cookies on the counter .Taking the oven mitts off she smiles then it seems to fade as she looks my way .

''Elornore I thought I told you your father is having some work friends over'' I can see her biting her tongue ''No, my apologies I was just about to go upstairs '' .As soon as I was about to turn a woman and a man stand up ''where are my manors my name is Morgan and this is my husband Willam we work with your father '' I stick my hand out and shake them .

''Im Elornore and this is my boyfriend Kenzo '' Kenzo gives them a firm handshake ''Are you joining us for dinner ? I would love to more about you and Kenzo '' I look back at my mother ''I would love to but I have somethings I have to do '' Morgan seemed down ''Maybe next time '' she smiles .

''Don't look in the basket i will be right back '' i tell kenzo while walking into the bathroom ,I bend down and grab all of my stuff from under the sink .Standing back up I walk back into the room and see the one thing I said not to do is the one thing he did .