03

Today I chose to wear a red dress with white flowers on it, my white shoes look very nice with this outfit. I spray a bit of perfume and add my star neckless,' all ready to go ' .I grab my bag and walk downstairs, I had made Kenzos sparkling water before I took a shower, so it's nice and cold. I just grab it out of the fridge, a few packs of gummies, and im all set.

Backpack check, phone check, the stuff for Kenzo check, Im all set . I walk out the door and lock up . For the rest of the week, I have to walk to school, well since my parents are here to drive me. And I dont have a car, well because there is no point. My feet hit the sidewalk and my headphones go on, it's about a 15-minute walk to school .so I bop my head and look at all the leaves falling .

20 minutes later and im running late ,i might have got sidetracked when a homeless dog came up to me .My feet are also killing me but thats not important ,whats important is that im late . Ive only been late once in my life time and thats when i was really sick but thats it .

I walk into the school door and go into the office,''Hello '' I smile and wave '' Oh didnt see you there '' I fold my arms on the counter '' I need a late pass please '' ''what hour are you in '' I look at the time '' I would still be in german '' she nods the writes on a red slip and passes it to me . ''Thank you '' she waves and I speed walk out of there , the directions are still a bit foggy but i managed .

I open the door and walk in,it was silent and there was a video playing .The lights were also dim ,I walked to the teachers desk and handed her the note ''sorry '' she smiles and tells me to go sit down . Which i did and once my but hit the chair my head went on the desk ,Im going to need to infest in a bike or something because my poor feet are hurting so bad .

A chair was placed next to mine but I didnt look up to see who it was,i just saw their shoes .they where some type of Jordan ''psst'' I lift my head .two boys, both blonde ''hey you're new right '' I nod '' What's your name '' I was about to answer but the teacher yelled saying no talking. Then a piece of paper was thrown onto my desk ,i open it and it said 'phone number ?' I have never been asked what my phone number is so i dont know how to react.

Then as i blink for a second the paper was snatched from my hand and riped up ,i look up and Kenzo had a mean look on his face ,A glare . ''Oh hey i brough you something '' I reach into my bag and grab the water bottle and the pack of fruit snacks .''Here sorry for last night '' the two boys scram and Kenzo takes a seat next to me .

''Sorry for what ?'' he is still staring at the bottle and the little bright pink pouches '' well i kinda slammed the door in your face '' my cheek feel hot so i look down .Nothing comes out of his mouth ,I turn my head and see he is eating the gummies and siping the water .I smile then focus on the film .

It is now  lunch time ,we are all sitting at the same table as we did yesterday .everyone in a conversation while im just staring at my food .''Hey where did you get that '' '' None of your business '' ,I wonder what it's like to sleep outside or play in the snow . ''Pooky '' tap tap '' huh sorry '' Silas crosses his arms and frowns '' you gave him some of your fruit snacks with out giving some to me '' oh i did mean to . ''Oh you want one i have a couple ''.

I unzip the front pouch and try to grab them ,in the mist of grabbing them my medicine bottle fell out and before i could pick it up someone else did.I quickly loo up and see two girl one is Brunnet and the other is has blonde hair . ''Hey whats this '' .

The brunette says and looks at the bottle ,she laughs '' Didnt know new girl was on depression meds '' the blonde girl laughs as well . '' Oh those are not mine '' I lie ''then who is Elornore ,however you pronounce your last name '' .There seems to be a croud 0f people watching and my hands start to shake ''Can you just give them back please '' I try to cover up my pouch but the blonde girl snatches my bag and looks inside . ''What are you some druggy look at all these bottles '' .

I smile the best I can '' Can i just have my bag please i have to get to class '' ''Maybe I should help you out '' both girls open the bottles and empty them on the ground . ''WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU " Hazel shouts, then uses both of her hands to push the girls . Im quick to the ground picking as much as i can and then i grab my bag and run . My shoulder push the school doors open , Tears fall down my face as i run .My bag drops as i run ,but i dont stop I run till i cant breathe.Run till the last breath exits my lungs.

Im standing on a tree trying to climb into my window ,I wipe my tears and try to open it but it wont budge .''OPEN " My sobs get louder and my body starts to shake ,I try again but my foot slipped and i fell .But i didnt fall onto the grass nor the concrete i fell into someone's arms. ''It's okay shhh'' my face is pushed into a chest and my body still continues to shake .

Who ever has me starts to walk ,and my body slowly clams its self .Once the tears stop my eyes get a little heavy . ''Just put in the back yard'' I mumble then snuggle into there chest . ''Ive got you '' I smack my lips and let my body recharge .

Kenzo pov

I walk around till she falls asleep ,then i grab the key from here backpack that i picked up at the entrance of the school .She stirs so I wrap her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as i unlock her front door.Once i step in i walk in and close the door behind me.I pull her closers to me as i walk up the stairs.

Once i found her room I open the door and set her bag down ,next is setting her down without waking her .I tried multiple ways but she just wouldnt let go ''Nore '' I look down at her sleepy face ,my hand has a mind of its own .becuase now im moving a little strand of hair out her face . I smile then try to set her down again but she just hold tighter . ''Your killing me '' I say then remove my shoes and lay back onto her bed .

My hopes are up when she removes her arms but soon there gone when she wraps them around my torso.Her head is laying on my chest listening to my heart beat as i feel hers .

My eyes close as i listen to her little snores ,the way she is gripping me makes me think she is comfortable .I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close . ''I wont let any one hurt you again '' I whispers then slowly dose off .