19

Guys can you let me know I my smut is getting better .........And I'm sos sorry if this is bad I'm trying to get better at writing the spices scenes .....if you have any tips plz comment .

Yes its short and I'm sorry about that ..

But

Enjoy

My legs tighten as his lips return to my neck ,this time he is ....sucking and biting.A noise escapes from my mouth ,I slap my hand over ''Please don't cover your mouth I want to hear you '' Kenzo breathes out .

I slowly remove my hand just then his lips are back on mine but this time his tongue slips into my mouth ,I have never done anything like this. I seemed to get the hang ,my tongue gliding across his lips . His muscular hands are now gripping my bum .

This feeling sends heat to my core ,making me buck my hips wanting more .

''Are you sure? '' he breaks the kiss and looks me in my eyes .

''I want this '' my eyes stare into his then back at the rough red lips of his .A smirk appears on his face ''Nore were breaking SIlas rule '' I look back into those lust filled eyes .

'Hm' I question playing with the ends of his black hair ''im making you naughty '' he didn't waste a second after his statement ,my shirt comes off along with my pants.His large hands run over my body , like im the most prettiest thing he has ever seen .

''Fuck'' he start to leave feather kisses on my neck ,leading down causing goosebumps to appear . My hands go to stop him but just then I feel my underwear get removed 'not so nicely ' . I gasp ''Kenzo'' he looks up quickly ''I promise to treat this body with attentive care '' he shines a smile then lowers his head .

I get confused and was about to say something till i felt kisses on my naked thighs ''kenzo'' I say in a weird voice ,he groans ''perfect'' my hands go to the top of his head .I play with his hair as I feel his warm breath on my no no box .

He grips my thighs then does the most outlandish thing ,he kisses my lady bits.My eyes roll back as his tongue slides in . As his tongue works magic I feel something go in and out making the knot in my stomach get tighter .As I look down I see he entered one of his fingers ,making my eyes go wide .

The pumping in and out makes me go ballistic .

''Kenzo'' I warn he hums and keeps going ''release Nore '' I took a final breath and released .

After catching my breath I look at Kenzo ''Nore it will hurt '' I know what he is talking about and for some reason I still want it . ''I know '' he gives me one more look and gets up .The small square yellow package comes into view .

He gets on top of me ''I will go slow '' he sends a kiss to my forehead before sliding his pants down ,leaving him just in his boxers .The outline of his friend is visible .

He makes a move to pull his pants down but I stop him ''Can I ''

Kenzo Pov

Her doe eyes look up at me

''Lead the way ''

She gets up on her knees and drags her hand across my v- line ''Naughty'' I breathe out ,she grips my boxers and pulls them down .

My cock spring free ,pre- cum sits on the tip ''woah'' I smirk at her .

She opens the condom ,carefully , and grabs the bottom of my dick and slides it on .She stares then licks her lips making me grow even more .

Her eyes widened and looked at me ''Ready Nore '' she nodded ....not a small one- she nodded like she does when she gets her favorite fruit snacks .

I grip her chin ''You can back out now '' she shakes her head no ''I want this Kenzo -I need this '' I get ontop her and start kissing her neck.

Elornore Pov

He unclasped my bra and throws it ,my boobs are free and Kenzo doesn't wait a second before his mouth is on my breast .Light kisses are placed ,I feel his tip near my entrance ''Kiss my neck '' he tells me bringing his neck to my level .

I attach my lips to his neck and copy what he did to me ,that makes him squeeze my hips and groan '' like that '' I bring my hands to his hair and pull .

The stretching makes me wince and bite harder on his neck.

''Keep doing that ''

''Your doing so good ''

''I'm going to start thrusting '' I nod my head ,he thrust in and out making tears come out ''It hurts '' I whisper to him . ''If I go a little faster the pain will soon go away '' he groans ''do it '' .

That's when his thrust starts to speed up and the sounds of us are the only things that are being heard . My hands untangle from his hair and I grip the sheets ''Kenzo more '' I whine .

''Fuck " he lifts his head and grips my thighs pulling me closer to him ,My core tightens ''Wait '' I look up at him then he does one thrust that makes my leg shake and my eyes roll to the back of my head .

''Cum baby'' 

I release,,the feeling of him releasing then pulling out ,makes me close my eyes .I feel him get off the bed ,but im to tired to look .

Then I flinch and whine ''Shh Im cleaning you up '' Kenzo rubs my leg as he cleans me up .After he handed me some clothes but I denied because I'm too sore and I'm so tired .He shuts the lights off and comes to bed .

I'm lifted up and placed on his chest ''You did so good '' he moves hair out my face ''are you sure'' I switch my head to look the other way ''You were perfect '' .

I feel one more kiss on my lips then I pass out