15

A little surprise for those who miss Forever loved

''What is it '' my lip starts to wobble and my tears fall ''I did it again and I couldn't stop .please i need you'' I cry over the phone wishing she can come save me .''Do you want me to pick you up'' he sweet loving voice comes through . ''Please'' I whisper .

After I get off the phone I send her my location and wait . I sit here and beat myself up about losing control ,I mean how could I let a person control my emotions like that . All i have ever done was try to fix my ways but the pass just keeps coming back and I can't run from it .I no longer have power.

I hear tires screech and I look up ,her black hellcat .She gets out of the car and runs to me ''Oh come here '' I stand up and hug the life out of her ''Im so sorry'' I cry into her arms ''Let it out '' she rubs my back and rocks back and forth .

''She just wouldn't stop talking and I couldn't take it anymore  '' I ramble out ''Its going to be okay .Lets go okay?'' I nod my head and we walk to her car.

I buckle up and lay my hands in my lap ''How are your kids '' She smiles ''They are doing well but Zamire is not happy that a boy like Natalia '' she giggles .

''I bet he is not '' I agree and watch as we drive into a side road ''are they home now?'' she hums and nods ''They are going to be so excited your here .you know they always ask about you '' She turns to look at me and smile ''They love their aunt '' .

We get out the car and right as I start to walk the front door opens and out runs four kids ''Auntie Elornore '' I bend down ''My favorite kids on this planet '' I give Natalia ,Nadia and Niko all kisses and hugs .''Wait Nezie needs some love '' Nadia shouts .

''I cant forget about Nezie '' I scoop little Nezie into my arms and stand up ''h-hi ant lor'' I tickle her and give her kisses ''Hi Nezie ''.

''Alright time to go inside lets go ''Zoelin shouts ,we all walk inside and i'm greeted by the warmth .''Mama who is here '' I hear a very masculine voice call from somewhere . ''He is always lazy'' Zoelin whispers and we all walk towards the back where the kitchen is located .

''Auntie Elornore is here '' Natalia shouts ,Zamire looks up and smile ''Hi Elornore '' I put Nezie down and give him a big hug ''Hi Zamire '' he lets go and looks at me ''What's wrong '' I look at Zoelin and she nods .

''I didn't mean to I promise '' tears start to wilt up again ''hey hey it's okay''Zamire pulls me into another hug

''She was just messing with and I couldn't take it anymore .I tried I seriously tried .She even gave me this cut on my face and I just let it happen ,I have bruises on my stomach from the kicks she sent ''.

''Hold up '' Zoelin pulls me away from Zamire ''You never told me she laid a hand on you '' I look away ''Elornore then you had a reason to beat her ass '' we hear gasps ''Mommy said a bad word im telling auntie Nora and auntie Aiya '' Natalia sticks her tongue out .

''You better not ''Zoelin gives her daughter the death glare but natalia gives it right back ''They said they have a daughter '' she murmurs  and looks back at me . I crack a smile and wipe my tears ''Listen Elonroe you had to do what you had to do '' Zoelin gives me a motherly look .

''GUESS WHO IS HERE" we all look towards the door that busted in ''Listen Eleonore I'm here for you and always will be but that girl deserved it and if you asked Aiya she will tell you the same thing '' I roll my eyes and smile ,

''Thank you .Thank you both '' I give both Zoelin and Zamire ''We love you kid'' Zamire has always been like a brother to me and for that I will always be grateful for .

''Auntie Elornore '' I look ''Julia and mason '' I give the two a hug ''Elornore'' I smile ''Emillo'' he squeezes me to death ''What are you dong here kid .did you get grounded to '' My eyebrows form in confusion .''No just me ?'' I giggle and nod .

''Get out of my way '' Aiya pushes her Emillo and pulls me into a hug ''Oh Elornore how are you sweetie '' .''I'm alright '' she backs away and gives me a straight face ''WHO DO I NEED TO KILL " my eye widen and I look at Zoelin for help but she is just smirking .

''No one ,I just had a little outburst that's all'' she nods but gives me a suspicious look .''Wait i wanna turn '' Nora pushes Aiya out the way and squeezes me ''Hi E'' .

''Hi N'' she lets me go and I can't stand still when Luke is holding there baby boy ''Oh my goodness look at his little face '' I gush and all the other kids give me dirty looks .

''If you guys stop looking at me like that I will share my fruit snacks '' they all put a smile on .

''Always bribing my kids '' Zamire shakes his head ''come on it's time to eat '' Zoelin rushes everyone to the table .''Oh I can call someone to pick me up '' I say and everyone stops what there doing and gives me the deadliest look ever .

''Oh I was singing a song '' I caught myself and laughed scared for my life in a house full of deadly street fighters.

—-

After dinner all the girls are outside laughing  and joke but there's a thought still on my mind ,I just don't know whatever one will think .''Guys '' they all turn their attention to me .''I have a question '' do i really want to ,maybe i shouldn't ,but i really want to .

I stop my mind fight and spit it out ''I think I want to train again '' Silence ........''Are you serious '' Zoelin stands up and looks me in my eyes ''Yeah '' I fiddle with my fingers till .......''Yes I finally can get my ass back in the gym '' she runs to me and tackles me into a hug .

''Now you have to tell the boys they will flip'' she kisses my cheek ''There inside probably watching a fight as we speak '' .

I stand up and start walking into the house ,I slide the door open and walk in .Yup Zoelin was correct the boys have their nose in the screen .

I walk into the living room and stand in front of the tv ''I love you kid but move'' Emillo says and I shake my head no and quickly spit it out .''before you guys kill me I just wanted to tell you I'm thinking about training again ''

I close my eye and wish for the best , what is with the sil-My mind couldn't process but Im pulled into a hug and lifted up ''Yes I can finally get my ass in the gym'' Zamire says causing me to laugh.

''Funny cause your wife said the same thing ''