23

I peak my eyes open ,the colorful room .A giant stuffed animal in the corner,yup i'm in my room .I find myself doing a quick 360 around the room to see if he was here .He wasn't but you know what is here ,my headache .

''Elornore'' My mother's voice makes my head pound harder ,my hand grips the blanket and I hank it off of me ,knowing that she is going to come up any second and scold me makes me put a little pep in my step .

I go to the bathroom to take a shower ,leaving my clothes on the ground. I step into the warm shower and start to shampoo my hair .Moving forwards I hurry and wash  my body then rinse all the soap out .

I turn the shower off and grab a towel from the rack that's above my toilet.Once I wrap my hair I walk over to the mirror to see what I look like .I nod my head in acceptance ,my eyes have dark purple circles .

I squint my eyes a little left then down ,a hickey is just sitting there .Kenzo i tell you once you are in his grasp there is no escaping .

I walk back into my room and change into a gray sweater that says Belgium and a pair of black leggings .With my matching ring and necklace,I grab my bag .Doing one last look and walk out my bedroom.

—--

I'm walking to my first class ,and now is a good time to say that I really regret drinking last night .My head hurts so bad ,I make it in and find a seat .Like usual, I'm early .

I put my bag down then fold my arms on the desk,I need just 5 minutes .My head lays on my arms and I shut my eyes .

Just as I feel myself really drifting a loud bang wakes me up ,I open my eyes and see Silas with an apologetic smile and Kenzo with a 'Im going to kill you '' look.Soon people started to pile in .

Kenzo takes a seat next to me ,pick my legs up and places them onto his lap .His soft but rough hands rub up and down my legs .''Pooky you okay?'' I look in front of me and nod .

''Just had a long night '' tight squeeze is Kenzo's response ,I take my legs from his lap and replace them with my head .I look up at him ,his glare softens and he lowers his head .

He leaves a sweet kiss on my lips ''I'm sorry'' I say into the kiss ,A few more pecks and his head raises ''Nore I was so worried '' he whispers .

I know he was and that makes my heart hurt more ,knowing that anything could have happened to me .I might be nice but i'm not dumb .I know what happens at parties .

I tug his shirt ''Im sorry and I will never do that again ''

He lowers his head once more ,Giving me a long sweet kiss ''It's forgiving Nore ''.

—----

Its lunch and how I wish we could be doing a math test instead of listing to Silas go on about me and Kenzo kissing .''And then you went for seconds '' I look at kenzo for help ,he shakes his head ''Silas cut it out '' .

Silas looks at both of us ''You guys better not be having a baby '' my eyes go big and I choke on my own spit .

''W-what'' I shake my head at Silas ''Your crazy do you not realize we are only 17 '' I can't believe he would think something like that ,i mean who even knows if Kenzo is going to stay with me for that long .

I pick up my sandwich and put it to Kenzos lips ,he shakes his head no .Then I notice I gave him the side with mayo ,I switch the sandwich to the other side then place it back against his lips .

He takes a bite ''I still don't understand why you don't like mayo'' he makes a nasty face .

''Because it's nasty '' I giggled ,you wouldn't think .

''Elornore '' Hazel stands up and pushes Kenzo away from me ''how come you didn't tell me it was your birthday in 3 days '' She plants herself right next to me and shows me her phone .

My mothers facebook ,a few years ago she posted 'happy birthday to my wonderful daughter ' .Oh I wish it was the old times ,I always wanted to have a close bond with my mother but it seems like she ruined it .

''Hazel Ashton is talking to another girl '' Hazel turned so fast,Kenzo took his seat back and pushed me into him .''Want to stay over tonight '' he rubs the side of my shoulder ''I cant my parents would go ballistic ,I'm already on my mothers wanted list ''

I breath out and lay my head on his chest ''Nore i'm just a phone call away ,if you need me or if you need someone to vent to I'm here and will always be here '' I look up '' as to you ,if you need me I'm here ''

—------

School ended and now I'm back home.I really don't enjoy being here .My real joy is when i'm with Kenzo or my friends .  I lean back against the wall ,I have so much homework to do but I can't help but think about Kenzo .

Like what if this 'always ' isn't forever ,what am I supposed to do .I deeply care about him and want nothing but the best for him .My biggest fear is ,he is going to see a part of me that he doesn't like and leave me .

I d-don't know what I would do if he leaves me. I feel tears leak .That's when I realize I'm crying.I try wiping them but they keep falling ,soon a waterfall pours down .

I stand up and grab my phone ,leaving my room .I run downstairs and find a pair of car keys .

Unlocking the car door ,I get in and start driving .They keep running down as I sniffle .

10 minutes later ,I park the car and walk up to the door .Giving it a big knock ,while using my sleeve to wipe my tears ,the door opens and a woman appears .

''Hello'' she smiles ''H-hi is Kenzo here '' I clear my wipe my nose and my eyes ,she nods and opens the door wider ''Up in his room '' I thank whoever that lady was and walk up to the third floor .

There he is ,sitting at his desk with his back towards me ,he must have heard me .He spins around in his chair and spots me . What was the biggest smile in the world turned into a confused face.

''What's the matter '' I walk towards him ''Are you going to leave me'' I thought about breaking the ice and asking him . He looks shocked ''Who gave you that horrible idea '' I look down .

He sighs and pulls the back of my thighs making me move in front of him ,he pats his lap and I climb on his lap . My head on his chest and my legs dangle from each side .

''Why did you out those thoughts into your head .hum'' he takes the pads of his fingers and rubs them down my back .I shrug ''well I'm never leaving you so get those ugly thoughts out of that pretty head of yours ''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little update ,sadly this story is going to be ending soon and I know it isn't my best but I kinda just threw something together so I hope you guys don't hate on it to much .Second I want to say that Im sorry I haven't been posting school has been kicking my but .

Also I want to know what you guys want to see in the feature ,like mafia romance ,enimies to lover or another high school romance or anyother ideas please let me know