11

I have huge writers block so hopefully this isn't bad

Ily

''You think I would do that '' the disbelief rolls of my tongue ,he just stands there watching me like a hawk but the look on his face tells me the answer .I shake my head and stand up ''  oh I get it '' I say reaching for my towel ''get what '' he spoke .''of course you think i would do that .Im a druggy '' I wrap the towel around my body and step out of the bath .

''Come on Nore i didn't mean''- I cut him off ''No its okay Kenzo I understand '' I open the bathroom door and walk out ,he follows me ''Nore just let me explain '' I walk to my bedroom door and before i open it I turn around and face Kenzo ''Did you ever like me '' my eyes widen and I put my hand over my mouth .

That wasn't supposed to come out nor should have thought that ,he was taken by the same surprise i was .Soon his face is back to normal and I fold my arms over my chest and clear my throat ''Nore of cours- '' he was interrupted by a notification on his phone .He picks it up and looks at it ''I have to go '' he shoves past me and walks out .

Leaving me more confused than I have ever been ,first when did I get all this courage to stick up for myself .Props to me . Second, why did I open my big fat mouth.....

—---

Its the next day and I have decided to sit by myself ,just because well you know the girl that is on Kenzos lap right now .The white spork is in my hand while i mix it around my salad , I go to move my arm and someone sits next to me ''I can't stand her '' I raise my eyes and look at the four people in front of me .

''What are you guys doing here '' I ask very surprised to why they are not sitting at their table ''I can't deal with ''oh my gosh Keny or don't touch me there' Hazel rolls her eyes and glares at the table they just came from . ''Pooky I missed you '' Silas brings me into a hug and squeezes a little too hard on my torso and causes me to wince .

''Are you okay '' Ashton stands up and comes next to me ''Yeah i'm fine '' I lie ''So what have you guys ben doing '' I ask breaking out a smile .

We catch up then the bell rings signaling lunch is over  ''You have bio next ?'' I nod and walk with them .As we get into class i choose a seat in the back next to Evan ''Hey Elly '' I smile ''How is your stomach '' I jump and turn to my other side ''Izek ?'' my eyebrows turn into puzzled ones .''In the flesh'' he smirks ''I didn't know you were in this class ?''.

''He isn't '' Evan grabs my attention ''Then how is he here '' Izek chuckles ''My legs '' Evan rolls his eyes ''I didn't get an answer to my question '' Izek scootches my chair closer to his ''Its fine '' I mumble .He hums and I turn to the board .

I was writing down notes when Izek tapped my thigh ''Whos that '' I turn to him ''whos -who?'' he nods his head to the left and i turn to see .Kenzo,he is staring at me with an unknown expression which causes me to look away ''Someone '' I go back to focus on my work .

''Well that someone is staring a lot'' I hum ''are you and that someone a thing?'' I almost die by hearing those words ''no no no were not '' Izek then turns his head and smirks ''That means I have a shot " My eyes widen ''h-huh'' Izek leans in and goes to my ear ''I will see you later '' then he places a kiss on my cheek and stand up .Leaving the class and leaving me in shock ''I'm going to pretend I didn't see that '' Evan shakes his head .

—-

''chubby bunny'' I stuff a marshmallow in ''Chubby bunny '' Evan repeats what I did ,we continue till one of us can't say chubby bunny anymore .''You guys are stupid'' Izek lays back as he watches me and Evan still going.

''Ch-'' Evan chokes and I jump up and down making a whoo sound and doing a little dance ,after i spit all the marshmallows out ''I win'' I shout making Evan glare but break into a smile afterwards .''I'm going to get something to drink you guys needs anything '' I get up from the couch ''Do you have sparkling water '' I nod my head ''Yeah i make it homemade '' Evan opens his mouth wide.''Homemade?'' .

I walk in the kitchen and open the fridge ,I grab three bottles and walk back out .But stop in the doorway when I see my parents and Evan staring at each other.I didn't know they would be home so soon . My hands start to get cold so I walk over to the boys ''here you go '' I smile then turn around and face my parents .

''Hi mom and dad'' I go to give them a hug ''Who are theses people'' my mother face holds some sort of anger .''This is Evan and Izek my friends '' I look back at the boys and see them smirking ,my eyebrows form into confusion .

''Is everything okay?'' I question anyone in the room ''Yeah sweetie why don't you go upstairs ''My dad says but Evan walks up to me ''She doesn't need to go anywhere '' Izek steps to the other side ''Guys what's going on '' Mom and dad look at each other them me but stay silent . ''Yeah whats wrong .Mom and dad '' I look at Evan ''I don't think this is a time for joking '' he looks at me ''Im not '' and looks back at my parents .

''Who is going to tell her ?''