12

I know I know you guys are mad at me and Im sorry for taking so long to post but my mind finally stopped being a but and I have the next few chapter already in my mind and get ready for some drama .......

xoxo,Livey

''Tell me what '' my head looks both ways ,like i'm watching out for cars on the road . My mother has a glare on her face and my father looks..well he looks like he would rather be somewhere else . ''Guys what's going on '' I ask again just in case they somehow didn't hear me . ''You might want to sit down '' Evan grabs my arm and drags me to the couch .

''First i want to say that we didn't mean for you to find out this way '' my father started ''oh be honest you were hoping she would never find out '' Evan speaks up ,this time with more base in his voice . ''We were going to tell you eventually but the time never seemed right '' mother joins in . While they're taking their sweet time ,my nerves are going through the roof ,I have no idea what is going on .

''It happened 15 years ago '' my mother grabbed my fathers hands ''You had just turned two and everything was perfect ,you and ....your brother ''. Did she just say brother ''after a while he started to act up '' mom takes a break and dad takes over.

''We had sent your brother away for a little bit ,but we never meant it to be this long '' I can't believe them ,how can they just send their son away for bad behavior. He was just 3 .Its their job to raise him not someone else's . ''where is my brother '' I stand up and walk to the door ''He is '' I turn to look at everyone ''Right here '' Evan opens his arms but I can't even believe it ,he was in my grasp this long and didn't say anything .''This isn't right '' I grab my shoes and run out the door .

Those papers about adoption were for him ,how come I don't remember .I should remember my brother for crying out loud ,does that make me a bad sister for not remembering ? So many thoughts ,too much to handle for my brian.I stop running and take a seat on the curb ,with my legs squeezed together and my head in my lap .

—--

I don't remember how long i have been out here all i know is that i'm tired but i don't want to go back home .When someone groans I look to my side and see Izek sitting next to me ''how long have you been there '' he stretches and looks at the time ''for 20 minutes '' my eyes widen ''You were in that little head of yours ,I didn't want to disturb you ''.

I was about to thank him but I let out a yawn instead 'tired?'' he asks ''Yeah bt=ut i don't want to go back '' he stands up and pulls his phone out ''come on'' he hold his hand out for me ''I said i don't want to go back '' I make it very clear to him but he still does a up motions with his hands .''Eleonore if you don't get up in 5 second i will lift you over my shoulder and carry you to the car ''.

I was going to stand up but he doesn't have patients ''Izek'' I huf out ''You were fast enough '' he grumbles . Its now that I realized he said car ''wait you said car '' he hums and i hear a little clink ''front or back seat'' he questions me . ''Um front '' he opens the door and places me inside ''watch your legs '' I move my legs as he shuts the door .

He groans as he get in the car causing me to giggle a tiny bit ''what'' he looks at me ''you sounded like an old man when you got in '' he rolls his eyes and starts the car ''Where are you taking me ?'' .

''Somewhere now rest your eyes'' now i have seen bad people movies and i know that this is the time to run out the car as fast as i can ,away from this man but im too tired and i trust him .So I lift my legs up in the seat and cradle them ,I lay my head down in my lap and dose off or ro rest my eyes.

—--

I feel my body being placed down and my eyes shoot open '' it's just me '' Izek pulls the cover my body ''where am I '' I rub my eyes and yawn .''My house '' my rubbing motion stops ''Are your parents home ?'' he shakes his head no ''I need to leave ,I can't be here when your parents get here they will think I'm some sort of .....'' I don't want to say it out loud so I motioned him to come here .

He brings his face to my face ''A hoe '' hes taken back by my wording ''Elornore did you just say a bad word '' I feel my face get hot so I look away and pull the covers off my body ''I should go '' .Izek pulls the covers back on me and sits next to me ''First off you are no such thing and second of all I live alone ''.

''You must walk around naked '' I slap my hand over my mouth as my eyes almost landed in Asia .''Im so sorry I didnt me-'' I was cut off by his hand over my mouth .I look up and see he has the biggest smirk on his face ''that's very naughty Elornore '' .My face is as red as a tomato but my eyes are doing any better ,they keep drifting to his plump lips .The way my body reacts when he places his hand on my cheek and the way he smells makes me do something I never imagined I would ever do .

I lean forward and press my lips against his ,he was still and I started to get nervous so I start backing away till he grabs my face and add the passion it was missing .It was soft yet demanding but also so very needy ,its like hes been waiting for a long time to get his hands on my lips .

I start getting tired so I back away.I feel so weird that I don't even look him in the eyes .I shouldn't have done that ,he is my brother's friend and that doesn't seem right . As im staring at the duvet thinking about all this ,the question that comes out of Izek shocks me .

''Do you still have feeling for that Kenzo ''