18

I pull the blanket closer to my body ,my teeth chatter ''Im so cold '' I whisper and scrunch my legs up ,I hear movement .

Soon I feel my bed dip ,I turn around and look ''Keny?'' he has his blanket ''Come here '' I go into his arms laying my head on his chest .''why is it so cold '' I ask as I practically move on top of him.

''I don't know '' his arms pull me closer and he wraps us both in the two blankets ,his hand rubs down my back as I slowly doze off .

—-

I rub my eyes and open them. It's truly a beautiful sight.Keny is sleeping like a cute little baby after being fed .I take my hand and swipe the hairs out of his face .

Soon a little smile breaks through and I feel his hands start to rub circles on my stomach .....Wait . My eyes widen and I look down ,his hands are in my shirt on my stomach .

''BREAKFAST " a voice yells through the speakers causing someone to fall of there bunk , I look over and see Silas rubbing his arm with a glare ''Who the fucks wakes up this early '' he complains .

''Why do we have to be here '' Hazel stands up stretching '' Because Pooky is here duh'' .

''No I mean why are we not running away from here ,it's not like they're going to know '' Hazel looks my way ''hey El '' I smile ''Good morning '' .

I got lost in a daze ''nore'' I move my face to look at Kenzo ''hm'' he brings his face to mine ''What are you thinking about '' I shrug .

''How i don't want to be here ,how I would rath-'' stop when Kenzo's lips connect with my neck ''Keep going ,i'm listening '' his soft rough lips keep getting lower and lower till I hear someone clear their throat making me quickly sit up .

The three of them are looking at me with the same look , a smirk .My face gets hot and I had to look away ,bringing it straight into Kenzos chest . ''KENZO " the deep groan vibrates and I prop my head on his chest .

''Yes silas '' Kenzo down at me ''You better not make my Pooky a naughty '' his eyes roll then a smirk comes ''I will try not to '' I cover my ears and hide my face .

What is he doing to me ?

''El I love you but I'm not staying here '' Hazel looks up at me with her packed bags '' Yeah sorry Elornore '' Ashton gives me a sympathetic smile .

I wave my hand ,I was about to say something till Kenzo jumped down from the top bunk to the floor ,it was to late for me to grab on to something before I was snatched down to . ''Hey '' I cling onto him .

''Your coming with '' Kenzo says putting me down ''I can't '' fixing my shirt I look at him ,he gives me a quick look then starts to pack the little bit I have taken out .

''Come on Pooky it's not like you need this dumb camp thing anyway you're too good'' he does have a point ,like are my parents really going to know that I didn't finish the stupid camp .Probably not .

So I help make the beds and put my shoes on ''Your right '' .

After we were all packed Hazel told me that she called an uber ,she told the uber to wait outside the camp .We all put on our shoes then walked out quickly leaving through the woods .

''We have 5 minutes to get there or the guys leaving so hurry '' Hazel and Ashton leads the way leaving me ,Kenzo and Silas in the back .

Lets just say Kenzo is having a blast -not ,by the angry glare and the squeezing of my hand he is so close to shutting Silas up himself .''Silas I think Hazel called you '' Silas looks up ahead and nods ''She probably wants to know how I got this fat ass '' .

He walks away leaving me and Kenzo ,he grabs my hand and leads it to his mouth ,leaving a warm and gentle kiss ''Nore want to go to my place '' my eyes almost pop out ''I've never been to your place'' .

''Well you can now '' I jump up and down ''This is going to be so fun '' .

—-

We got inside the uber ''Where to '' Hazel told him her address ''And '' Kenzo told him his address ,While the rest were talking I was thinking about how I just ran away from the camp I was supposed to be in .

Now that I think about it ,what I'm doing right now is probably the reason I was signed up for it . I'm next to Kenzo ,we got the seats in the back while Hazel and Ashton sat in the next row and Silas had the front seat .

I move my legs over the other and look out the window ''Have you ever dated someone ?'' I turn and see Kenzo looking at me .I shake my head ''No I haven't,why do you ask'' .

His head shakes ''No reason '' .

''Thank you '' I wave goodbye at the uber driver as he drives off ,It was just me and Kenzo now standing outside a townhouse .''I like it '' it is like a New york style with a hint of modern .

''Lets go inside ''

He grabs my hand leading me to the orange double doors ,he grabs his house keys from his pocket .The keys slide in and out ,the doors open and we walk in .

The fresh scent of cleaner and flowers hit my nose ''My mom comes by every week and does a clean '' I nod and smile .That is so cute .

We take our shoes off and set our bags down ''You can look around I just have to change my pants '' he legs go out of my hand and I start exploring .

His kitchen is very nice its not very big but its simple ,I hear my name being called so I follow the voice . I walk upstairs then another flight of stairs .

Kenzo has changed into black sweatpants and no shirt.I try to keep my eyes away but my body is having a mind of its own . I clear my throat and look around,the whole third floor is his bedroom ,the bed is by the window that has a heavenly view .

''Nore '' I didn't realize he was so close ,so close that my lips almost touched his ''Can I ask you something '' I lick my lips and nod .

''Can I kiss you '' my hands are already reaching for his neck while his are around my waist ,our lips fit perfectly . I grip his hair causing sound to come out of his mouth ''Nore'' .

he breaks the kiss ''Please tell me to stop '' he looks at me with peer desire ''What if I don't want you to '' I shocked myself when those words escaped .

As soon as those words came out his lips were on mine again but this time more aggressive almost like he can't live without my lips ,his hands slid down my but and grip the back of my thigh ''Jump'' I jumped .

My legs secure themselves around his waist,he walks over to the bed .Lips not leaving mine for a second ,I'm placed on the bed while he is on top of me .

We break apart ''Elornore tell me to stop '' I shake my head