16

A week later

I wrap my hands and put my headphones on , today Zoelin and Zamire are training me .

Not saying im good or anything but i won about 20 fights and lost 1 so i know the ways but I know them two combined could train me to unstoppable ,well if they would stop fighting .

''I told you thats wrong ''

''No i'm pretty sure your wrong ''

I turn my head and stare at the two people fighting over which way to wrap your hands .

''Zamire i'm pretty sure i was the one that taught you how to wrap if my memory is correct '' Zoelin gives Zamire a deadly glare and he stops .

''Your right mama i'm sorry'' I roll eyes and get into the ring ''Alright '' they both hop in the ring and look at me .

''Okay so we're going to start with a few minutes of sparing them we are going to get to the good stuff'' Zoelin smirks .

''You didn't think we were going to go easy on you '' Zoelin offers her hand and I stand on my feet ''Of course not you guys are a force to be reckoned with '' they chuckle .

I got my but kicked ,although i'm going to have bruises I loved every second of it .It makes me miss the old times where I would fight to release my emotions.

''Someone is calling you '' Zamire hands me my phone ''Thanks '' I picked it up not paying attention to the Id .

''Hello'' I say out of breath . ''Nore'' My eyes widen and a smile forms on my face ''Hey Keny'' .

''Where are you ?'' I walk away from the love birds and walk outside .

''I'm just at the gym'' I hear him sigh ''Whats wrong '' he says nothing but I don't believe it ''where are you '' ,''Im at Silas house why?'' I don't answer and hang up .

When I walk back inside I have mom and dad staring at me ''Who is Keny?'' I feel my face heat up ''Just a friend and speaking of that friend I have to go '' I grab my bag .''uh hum well goodnight sweetie see you tomorrow ? '' I nod and hug them both .

''Thank you guys for training me again '' they say no problem and kiss my forehead ''Get on and drive safe ''.

—-

I walk up to the door and knock ''I SWEAR IF YOU EAT MY POPCORN I WILL KILL YOU" I hear just before the door opens.

''El'' Hazel pulls me into a hug and welcome me in ''you came just in time Kenzo is being a bitch '' she shuts the door and we walk upstairs .

''Are you amish '' i asked as we walk through the dark hallway to which im guessing is her room ''No but my grandma likes to save money '' I giggle and she opens the door .

''KENZO STOP BEING A BIT-POOKY" Silas runs up to me but stops when he see my face .

''WHAT HAPPENED" I cover my ears ''Silas why are you yelling '' I ask slowly uncovering my ears and all there eyes are on me .

I see Kenzo slowly approaching  me with a glare on his face ''What the fuck happened '' he runs his hand on my cheek .

''Oh i'm fine just don't look at my stomach if you think this is bad '' I blurt out then cover my mouth ''what did you just say ''

Kenzo grabs my hand and takes me to another room and switches the light on blinding me .Not wasting a minute he lifts my sweatshirt up and see the bruises ''Nore who do I have to kill'' I giggle .

''Keny I just got out of the gym ,I was sparing with some friends '' the glare never left his face ''Why?'' the emotion in his voice

''I enjoy it '' goosebumps appear as his hand slowly brushes against my stomach ''When i used to fight I let all my emotions ,my anger ,my stress all of it ''.

He set my sweatshirt down and looks me in the eyes ''I'm okay really '' I bring my hands to his cheeks and rub back and forth

''Can I watch you '' he clears his throat ''you fight '' a smile breaks out on my face ''you want to '' he nods .

''Sure but you can't get mad when I get punched or anything '' he rolls his eyes and the glare starts to form on his face but I did something I have always wanted to do .

My lips smash into his ,he hands quickly go to my waist carefully pulling me closer to him .I don't have any idea what to do with my hands so i bring them up to his hair and run my fingers through it .

A bang on the door causes me to quickly pull away ''Don't tell me your doing it in my bathroom'' I fix my face and open the door ''Doing what?'' I ask .

''You know '' he smirks at Kenzo ''did you guys hear Hazel i think she is calling my name '' I quickly walk past Silas and walk back into Hazels room where her and Ashton were kissing ''I knew it '' I whisper but clearly i wasn't that quiet .

They scramble apart and fix their clothing ''El '' Hazel has a pink tint to her cheeks ''I won't tell a soul'' I do a zipping motion to my mouth and toss the key somewhere .

Just then the boys walk back in ''So what are we doing '' SIlas jumps on Hazel's bed and lays down ''There's a new movie that just came out '' Hazel turns the tv on and scrolls through a movie channel ''whats it called '' I ask sitting on the carpet in front of her bed .

''The boy '' never heard of it ''we should watch it '' Silas throws a pillow at me ''Pooky wanna join me incase you get scared " he smirks just then Kenzo walks in front of me and picks me up ,he sits down with me on his lap .

''Silas get off my bed '' Hazel pushes her brother off and climbs into her bed with Ashton following her ''where am i going lay now '' Kenzo whispers to the floor .

How we are sitting is that we can see the TV if we sit sideways so I out one of my legs on each side of him and cuddle into his chest .''god i missed you '' he hugs me tight and stuffs his face into my neck.

I lift my head from Kenzo chest and look around everyone is asleep but Silas ''I need a girlfriend '' he lifts his head and turns to me ''Pooky do you wanna be my girlfriend '' I shift and Kenzo wraps his arms around me and pulls me down ''She is mine '' I giggle .

Once we all woke up we went down stairs and decided to go get something to eat ,we all get into Kenzos car but this time i'm sitting up font ,I feel like a queen .I smile and grab my phone to see I have a message from my parents .Asking me when i'm coming home ,I roll my eyes and shut my phone off .

—-

We get the the restaurant and get seated ''I already know what i want '' Silas doesn't even look at the menu ''I want Pooky'' I feel Kenzo raise form his seat ,I lay my hand on his thigh causing him to sit back down and look at my hand .

He soon grabs it and places a kiss on the back of my hand and places it back on his thigh ''My name is flower what can i get for you '' I continue to look at the menu ''Can i get a burger and a side of fruit '' Hazel gives her menu back to the waiter .

''I will have the same thing '' Ashton repeats what Hazel does.

''What do you want Nore'' so many options ''I will have the philly cheesesteak skillet with a side of fries '' Kenzo orders now its just me and Silas who have to order .

''I will have the same thing '' I smile and hand her the menu ''and for you '' Flower the nice waiter looks smiles at Silas ,he gulps and blurts '' I want you '' we all muffle out laughs ''My brother will have the same thing as me '' Hazel kicks Silas .

We all ordered water with our meal and now we just wait ,I feel Kenzo grab my hand and rub his thumb on the back .

''Alright three burgers with a side of fruit and two philly cheese steak skillets with a side of fries '' flower passes our food out ''and a little extra thing '' she slips a white note to Silas and walks off .

He quickly snatches it and opens it ''What is it '' I ask and squirt some ketchup on my fires ''Her number '' my eyes widen ''You made a new friend '' the group laughs at me and says '' innocent Elornore whatever that means .