04

I wake up gasping for air , grasp my neck and hold it,'' Hey hey '' my eyes hurt and my lungs are on fire . someone grabs my hands and starts to rub them ''Look at me '' I try to locate the person but my eyes there blurry and i can't,this is what my worse fear was . That everything I worked so hard to push away comes running back at full spead , with no warning.

I feel a hand connect with my neck and start to massage it ''Breath Nore breath '' I finally find the person ,he was right next to me .''Can you point out what you feel '' my breathing calms ''I feel your hands on my neck '' he nods and smiles '' Now how does that make you feel '' I think about it '' calm  '' he says good .After a few more questions i have finally calm down .

Kenzo lets go of my neck but still stays close ''How did you get here '' I turn to look at him ''dont worry about that .How about i make you breakfast huh'' I was going to agree when my eye go big and i rush out of bed ''Where late " I can see that the sun is fully out and i panic .Quickly i put a pair of jeans on and a hoodie ,then slide on a pair of sneakers .In all my panic Kenzo just closes his eyes while leaning back on my pillow .

''Kenzo we have to go what are you doing '' I walk up to him ''Im going back to bed '' I shake my head and pull him up ''No you need to go .now up '' I pull his arm but he just ends up pulling me onto him .''You know its already the end of school right '' ''WHAT'' I try to get up but he has a tight grip '' On Wednesday we get out at 11 and its 11;34 '' .

Just then my door bell rings ''Whos that " Kenzo opened one eye '' How am i supposed to know im not down there " I roll my eyes and use all my strength to get out of his grip. Just then he gets up and follows me downstairs ''When are your parents coming home " I jump off the last step '' There coming home this Sunday '' .As i go to open the door Kenzo pulls me back ''You didnt look through the peep hole '' ''Why do i need to do that " he glares then steps in front of me and grips the handle ''You could have gotten killed '' then he pulls the door open .

''Pooky?'' I stand next to Kenzo and stare at the people in front of me '' What are you doing here " Silas questions Kenzo '' I came last night now why are you guys here " ''We came to check on Pooky " so Silas pushed Kenzo out of the way and pulled me into a big hug ''Hazel kick the girls ASSES" Silas gloated .

" yeah and let's just say they won't be messing with you again " Hazel pushes her brother out and gives me a hug " thank you but you didn't need to " she kisses my cheek" that's what friends do " I smile .

Once there all in we head up to my room " just to warn you I haven't cleaned my room so it's a bit messy " I open the door and walk to my bed . " your room is so pretty " Hazel sits on my desk chair while the boys sit on the floor . " thank you , I switch my themes almost every week . I can never decide " I smile then realize.

" I will be right back " I leave my room swiping my backpack and heading to the kitchen. I place my bag on the counter and unzip my front pocket , my hand digs around for the bottles. Aha I got them , I pull them out and take one of each pill out .

I place all three of them in my mouth and chug some water , I set the glass on the counter and wipe my mouth . " POOKY TELL KENZO TO LET US GO TO THE MOVIES " Silas yells . I leave my bag and walk back upstairs and into my room . " what?" I stand next to the door " convince Kenzo to let us go to the movies " I laugh and look at Kenzo then back at Silas " why dont you just go " .

Silas gets up " because we all should go " I look at the rest of them and they seem like they don't want to . " why don't we just watch a movie here " I throw out and Silas nods and jumps on my bed . " I call sitting right here " " No move your fat ass " Hazel pushes Silas off and gets on .

" where am I going to sit then" he frowns " you can sit on my bed to I actually have a very comfortable floor " he smiles then sticks his tongue out at his sister. " let me grab some extra blankets " I know my mom stores them in her room .

I open my parents door and walk in , they always keep there room clean .sometimes it's like they don't even live here . That's how clean it is .

My eyes search my mother's closet , there's a lot of stuff in here and there . I found them . I stack the blankets in my arms , I check for anything else and a envelope caught my attention. I know it's bad to look but I just can't help it , I set the blankets down and open the envelope . I just read the bold words adoption papers .

I quickly look over the black thin letters and it can't be true . They wouldn't hid something this important from me , they couldn't. My eyes start to water as I read ,then someone calls my name and I quickly out the letter back and wipe my eyes .

Grab the blankets and walk out with a smile on my face , I walk back in my room and everyone is situated. Hazel , Silas and Ashton are on my bed while Kenzo is on the floor hogging all the pillows . " I brought more just in case " Silas grabs three from my hand and I set the rest on the floor laying a blanket over Kenzo .

" we're going to watch a scary movie " Hazel smirks down at me then looks over at Kenzo " okay what movie " I ask . "Just wait it's a surprise " I nod them use my arms as a pillow and get comfortable.

~~~
Turns out the floor isn't as comfortable as it seems so I keep moving around , but my body aches .a hand grips my waist and I'm pushed onto a hard but comfortable surface. My body snuggles in and I slowly close my eyes but slowly open them again when the grip on my waist got tighter. I look up and see his , now that I have a clear look his face is beautiful." Go ahead I will wake you when the movie is over " he uses his hand to cover just eyes and then pull me closer to him .

I listen to the thing that lets me know he is alive and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~
I feel like this chapter was cute let me know what you think .

It's also not a very long chapter but the next one is going to be so look out for that one . Oh and I wasn't posting for like a week because I needed to focus on some stuff but I'm back .