09

''Her heart had stopped ,she is taking on to much stress or has build up emotion '' The doctor is explaining to me and my parents why I died .''I don't understand Sweetie are you okay''My mother looks at me ''I'm fine '' I smile at her then at the doctor . 

''Seriously its just a little misunderstanding ''I convinced them . ''She will be able to go home tomorrow '' The doc informs my parents ''Okay sweetie get some rest we will be here tomorrow to pick you up '' I give them a hug and kiss 'I love you '' I say it back and watch them walk out the door .

I knew it would come back ,all the memories and emotions .It did and now it killed me physically and mentally.

''Scootch over'' I have been staring into space and haven't noticed the person in front of me ''Kenzo?" he is looking down at me ''Don't call me that'' I'm pretty sure that's his name ''Thats your name isn't it ?'' he pushes me over and gets into this small hospital bed ''Its Keny to you'' .I roll my eyes and turn the other way ''No no '' he turns me back around and wraps his arms around me and places me on top of his body ''This is more comfortable '' his fingertips rub my back .

''This is making me sleepy stop ''I mumble into his chest ''That's the point Nore you need rest ''I hum and slowly close my eyes .''Your my favorite person Keny'' I grip his shirt then drift off to another life .

—--

''Do you have everything '' I do a quick look through the room ''yeah I have everything '' Mom is here signing me out because i can finally go home ,to my bed and eat my barbie gummies and drink my sparkling water .''Thank you '' she passes the papers and we walk out ,Kenzo left early in the morning to go to school.He made sure to kiss my cheek before he left and said that he will call me after school .

I get into the passenger seat and mom starts the car ''Are you excited to go home '' I give a small nod and lean my head on the window .''I can wake you when we get home '' I say thank you and rest my eyes .

''Sweetie were home '' mom pats my shoulder and I groan ''Come on sleepy head lets get you in your bed '' I wipe my eyes and open the car door .My feet touch the ground, and i start walking .Mom opens the front door ''Oh Honey'' Dad comes and helps me in ''hi dad '' ,He helps me upstairs.

 ''I made sure your sheets were washed ,and there nice and warm for you '' I thank him then get into my bed ''Its a bit late why dont you get some rest and we can talk tomorrow '' He goes to walk out ''Can you take me to school tomorrow ?'' I ask .

''Sweetie I didn't know you wanted to go back so soon ?'' I told him I wanted to and he said to sleep on it.

I look at the time and see that it's 8 already ,it was just morning. How did the day go by so fast ? My phone rings ,Its a facetime call .

I answer the call ''POOKY" Silas's face is all in the camera ''Hi '' I giggle ''When will I see you '' I told him tomorrow and he squealed ''KENZO" Silas shouted so loud i had to turn my volume down ''Pooky is coming to school tomorrow '' Kenzo snatches the phone ''What ?'' I smile ''Hi Keny'' he shakes his head .

''Nore you need to be resting '' I roll my eyes '' That's all i have been doing im done resting i want to get back in school '' He thinks its to early but i was in the hospital for a week ,Im miss school .''Fine I will be there at 7:50 '' Im about to say something then i hear a female voice ''Keny'' My face turn into confusion and I go to ask but he says he has to go then he hangs up .

Who could that be ?

Elornore what are you saying you guys are just friends I remind myself

But do friends make you feel love or make your stomach feel like there is a disco party in your stomach ? I guess I won't know .

I throw my phone across the bed and shut my eyes .I'm just being silly it was probably just his friend .

—--

The next morning I decided to wear a pair of Black jeans and a green sweater with my white shoes.I put on my gold bracelet that I got for christmas two years ago and sprayed some random perfume .All done! I grab my bag and shut my bedroom door ''Mom ,dad Im leaving for school'' I shout and jump when i get to the last step .

''Okay honey are you sure " mom comes in ''Yes mom Im sure now i have to go or i will be late '' ''Oh alright but I thought your dad was taking you '' I shake my head ''No i'm having a friend take me ''She gives me a smile and tells me to get to school .

I walk to Kenzos car but notice another girl was in the front seat so i went to the back .I shut the door and buckle up ''Hi" I wave to Kenzo and the girl ''Hi '' the girl smiles at me and then grabs Kenzos hand ''Keny told me that you were in the hospital '' I look at Kenzo and notice he isn't looking at me .But i put a smile on my face ''Yeah i was '' I give a small smile and look out the window . ''he also told me you are some sort a druggy" my head snaps to Kenzo and he is quick to put the music on .

The whole ride the girl kept looking back at me ''Here" Kenzo turns the music down and turns around but all i do is say a quick thanks and exit the car . I quickly make my way into the school building and straight to first period .The classroom quickly fills up and mr.santa claus comes in ''Class today we are going to be talking about world war 11 '' . Everyone groans as the teacher passes out worksheets .

''Pooky" Silas shouts as he walks into the classroom late '' Silas you're late and so are all of you '' Hazel rolls her eyes ,Ashton shrugs and Kenzo is looking at me but I quickly turn my gaze . For some reason Im hurt ,I get if you don't like me but to tell people I'm a druggy ,that's just messed up . ''I missed you '' Silas sits next to me and gives me a big hug .'' I missed you too'' Hazel sits in front with Ashton and Silas and Kenzo are on both sides of me making me the lettuce in this sandwich . ''Oky class time to fill out the worksheets;'

''Hey i'm going to go to the bathroom real quick'' I stood up from the lunch table ''Nor- I'm going alone '' I cut Kenzo off and walked out the lunch room. I enter the girls bathroom ,after I'm done doing my business I go to wash my hands and I see the girl that was in the car and called Kenzo Keny .''Hi" I put the soap on my hands and turn the water on . ''Elornore right?'' I nod my head and she walks over to me ''You're really pretty '' maybe she is not as bad as i thought .

I turn around and smile ''thank you and you are very pretty as well'' she smiles and walks closer ''I also know Kenzo likes this pretty face '' she takes something from her pocket ''I don't think so '' I let our a nervous laugh ''Oh but I know and i wonder what he will think when this pretty face is ruined ''.

 She takes a piece of something sharp and brings it up to my face ''No please '' I back away but the sink is in my way ''There doesn't need to be any pretty girl besides me '' she then takes the sharp object and slices my cheek .

''Ow'' I cry out in pain ,she kicks me to the ground and kicks my stomach more and more ''Stay away from him and we will be fine Elornore''.She tosses something in the garbage and leaves .I touch my face but soon pull away because of the pain.''Elornore" I quickly look up .