21

It's now 9pm and Silas comes back with 5 different bottles and snacks ,he rips his jacket off and rushes over to the couches ''You know that old man is stupid '' he starts taking everything out of the bags . ''Silas thats mean don't call anyone stupid '' I tried my best to glare but it never works .

''Pooky I love you '' I go to talk but Kenzo covers his hand over my mouth ''Dont reply to his statement '' .

Silas puts a hand on his heart ''Kenzo you're not going to let my pooky say she loves me back ? Why because you want her to say it to you first'' Silas teases .

Then his eyes widen and smirks ''Im right ,aint I '' Kenzo removes his hand and slumps back with a glare .''Just hand me the tequila '' Kenzo snatches the bottle from Silas and takes a sip .

Soon everyone is drinking besides me and let me tell you they are wasted ,and to my surprise they are hilarious .''Hazel look '' Silas takes a picture of his sister when she was eating a bag of hot chips ''Silas you better not post that '' She gets up ,well stumbles and start to chase him around .

I slump back into the couch ''You want a drink '' Kenzo lifts me up and places me onto his lap but this time i'm straddling him .

I think about it ,do I really want to spend my teen years being the goody two shoes or ''Sure '' he smirks .

''You didn't even think that long '' I shrug ''It's time to live '' Kenzo brings the bottle, guiding my chin up and pours the white liquid into my mouth .

I swallow and start to cough .He lets out a very manly chuckle ''You like it '' I nod my head ''More '' I open my mouth and he repeats his actions.

—--

Why did no one tell me dancing was this fun?Hazel turned on some music and now we are dancing .I let loose and feel the built up emotions fly away .My hands are in the air and my hips are swaying ,I feel my feet start to ache .

So I stumble over to Kenzo who is staring at me with lustful eyes ,plop onto his lap with my front against his front.''How are you keny'' I lay my head onto his chest ''Im good .are you okay '' his hand rubs up and down my back making something spark in me .

''Keny can we do what we did last night '' I pick my head up and look into his eyes ''Not tonight Nore ,not while your drunk '' I frown ''But I'm not dunk'' he chuckles ''Yeah okay then '' he presses his lips to mine ''You're definitely not drunk '' he is mocking me .

He looks at his phone ''Alright time for bed '' he lifts me up ,my legs automatically wrap around his waist and my head falls into his neck .

''Hey where are you taking pooky" Silas burps ''Silas she is going to bed '' Kenzo starts waking up to the top floor ''Okay goodnight Pooky'' my eyes drop so I just nod .

Once we get upstairs Kenzo sets me on the bed and not even a second later I reach to take my clothes off ''Nore what are you doing '' ''Im taking my clothes off what are you doing " he walks over to me . ''Why?'' I smile ''It was comfortable with you laying on my Naked chest '' .

I completely strip my clothes then snuggle into the blankets ,my eyes droop when I feel the bed dip .Next I feel someone get on top of me ''Keny'' I smile when I feel his head on my chest and his arms wrap around my waist .

''Goodnight Keny ''

''Goodnight Nore ''

—-The Next morning —-

My stomach starts to turn and I open my eyes.If i wasn't feeling sick right now I [probably would have enjoyed the sight of Keny laying on me but I used all of my strength and pushed him off and ran to the bathroom .