20

My eyes open as I feel something heavy on me ,I look down and see nothing but the blanket .Till lips touch me ,I lift the blanket up and see Kenzo has fallen asleep on my naked chest and has his pouty lips on my breast.

It's now that I realized what I did .....I had sex ,the big no no .The thing I told my mother I would never have ,I did it .A pain shoots through me when one of Kenzos arms touches my lady bits . I wince and that makes him stir ''Nore'' I grit my teeth ''Keny can you move your arm '' he nods and places it next to my body .

I relax my jaw and look at him,his messy black hair and those beautiful eyes just staring into mine .

''Will you be my girlfriend ''

Am I dreaming ...someone pinch me , did Kenzo just ask me to be his girlfriend ? It takes a second for me to come back and when I look at him again he has a nervous smile on .''You want to date me ?'' He nods his head like a little boy when his mother says he can get chips .

''Are you sure becu- he cuts me off with his lips ,our lips sync together .I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him down wanting more .But he pulls away ''Didn't I make it clear last night that I want you or do I need to make you feel it again?'' his handsome smirks appears .

''Yes '' I blurted out .

''Yes to being my girlfriend or yes to showing you again?'' I wouldn't mind both but right now the spot between my legs are in pain ''Yes to being your girlfriend '' .I break a smile and he pulls my neck and our lips meet again this time more demanding .

I feel my lip get tugged ''I want you '' he whispers ''I woul-'' A doorbell rings making my comment stop and Kenzo groans .He moves over a smidge to the nightstand and grabs his phone .

''Silas leave '' he say into his phone then he gets a reply ''NOT IF MY POOKY IS IN THERE SO OPEN UP" Kenzo shoves his face into my neck and leaves multiply kisses ''You know he's not going to leave '' I play with his hair .

''I know '' Kenzo unwillingly gets up and puts a pair of sweatpants on ,as he is about to exit the room he turns back and runs into the bathroom . 

I hear the water get turned on ,Kenzo comes back out and lifts my naked body up ''What are you doing '' .

''I put you to sleep last night so you didn't have a shower '' my cheeks heat up causing me to shove my face into his hard chest . He sets me into the tub ''I will get you some clothes ''.

—-

After my bath Kenzo came and helped me out ,even helped me get changed .Now he is carrying me downstairs to the living room where everyone is at .

''POOKY" Silas gets up and runs towards me ''Hand her over '' Kenzo shakes his head no and sits down ,with me still on his lap.''Your a bitch '' Silas sits in front of me and smiles ''How are you Pooky'' I smile ''Im good how are you Silas '' .

''Im alrig-KENZO WHATEVER YOUR LAST NAME IS WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT " SIlas shouts leaving me and the rest well other then Kenzo confused . ''What's what " I ask, looking at Silas .

'' Pooky tell me what i'm seeing is all made up '' Im so confused ,Silas calls Hazel and Ashton to come see ,he points to my neck ''oooo El is being naughty '' Hazel smirks .

I look back at Kenzo who just sits there with a smirk on his face .

''Kenzo you made my Pooky naughty'' Silas grabs my hand and fake cries or what I think is fake .''Just wait till they find out that's not all i did '' Kenzo whispers in my ear ,I close my thighs and clear my throat ''So how is everyone '' .

''A bird ''

''A lion''

''A pig ''

Silas shakes it head again as we call out different animals ''you guys suck it's a rat all you could have said was hazel '' Hazel slaps her brother while we all try to hold our laughs in .

It was my turn but my phone started to ring ,I pick it up and see that it was my mothers caller ID .I look around and see they're all staring at me ''You think she knows '' I nervously bite my nails ''No disrespect to you but your moms a bitch '' Ashton glares at my phone .

I hit the green answer button and raise the phone to my ear ,I breathe a nervous breath .''Elornore sweetie how are you '' there it is first she sends me away and now she is trying to act like a loving mother .I roll my eyes ''I'm fine '' the tone I used was so unlike me .

''How is the camp going? '' I looked around and started to play with the strings on the black sweatpants Kenzo let me borrow . 

''I-um'' Im never good at lying no matter how mad I am ,the feeling of being a disappointment and going through it all again makes my heart rate spike .

''Shh'' Kenzo wraps his arms around my waist and rubs small circles on my stomach .

''Sweetie how is it '' she asked again but this time a more demanding tone,I gulp then answer .''It's going good '' .

I lie through my teeth .She hums ''Well I will let you get back to getting better '' my eyebrows form into confused ones .

''Better?''

''Yes sweetie better ''

''There was nothing wrong with me '' she laughs ''Elornore we are not going over this again ,I will call you in a week to check in '' '.After that she hung up leaving me speechless.

''What did she say '' Silas was the first to speak ''She said I needed to get better ,that's why I was at that camp '' .

Hazels fist clenched ''What the fuck? who says that to there own child '' her voice getting loud .Ashton grabs her and calms her down .

Why would she say to get better there's nothing wrong with me .Or is there ? I try to stand up but the pain makes me sit back down causing Kenzo to let out a little chuckle making me turn to him . ''What's so funny ?''

He shakes his head ''If you think the pain is bad now just wait '' my mouth forms an O .

.''Well I need do do something because that bitch made me mad '' Silas gets up ''What do you want to do '' I ask still flustered from Kenzos comment .

He smirks

''I have a fake ID" .