17

'I don't want to go mom '' I wipe the tears that had fallen ''Elornore your going end of discussion '' she gives me a stern look ''Now go pack '' .

I run upstairs and quietly shut my door ,I pull my hair and crash on my bed .Mom is making me go to this camp for kids ,apparently i'm acting out .I don't know what she is even talking about ,all i have been doing is going to school and hanging out with my friends .

I didn't know that was a crime .

I lift my head up and walk to my dresser ,with the glare and pout still on my face I grab some clothes .''Elornore '' I look to my door and see my father ,I quickly look away and walk to my bag ''What '' .

I hear him sigh and walk in ,shutting the door .''Listen sweetie your mom is just doing what she thinks is best'' .I grip the bag and turn around ''What is sending me away like she did with Evan '' my eyebrows raise . ''It's only for a few weeks '' I scuff then the doorbell rings .

''I will get it '' dad leaves while i'm still packing ,its so stupid they're doing the same thing they did to Evan .what am i next to be abandoned .I grab my toiletries and stuff them in the bag with my clothes .

''She is busy right now '' I hear from downstairs ''Let me see her '' I quickly zip the bag and rush out of my room .''Kenzo '' I stop at the top of the stairs ''Pooky'' I see them all standing outside the front door .

I run downstairs ''Elornore no you have to pack '' I look at mom ''I'm already packed'',she gives me a 'don't talk back to me look ' but today something in me just turned and I ran into Kenzos arms .

''You okay Nore?'' his arms wrap around my waist ''Honey why don't we give her a minute '' thanks to dad they left .

''Pooky where are you going '' Silas pushed Kenzo and wrapped me in his arms ''They're sending me away '' I pull back and look at their faces .

''So while i'm gone Silas don't do anything crazy '' I show a sad smile and look at Hazel ''and i'm gonna miss you'' I pull her into a hug ''Girl where are you going because i don't like how this whole thing is playing out '' .

''So i'm going to a camp for supposedly bad kids '' Silas gasp ''There must be something wrong my pooky is not a bad kid '' I crack a smile then look at Kenzo ''Oh and you don't be mean '' I poke his chest ''Oh and Ashton '' .

''Um ' I try to think of something ''Make sure Kenzo doesn't go all mean guy '' he smiles and nods ''Eye I captain '' .

''When do you leave '' Kenzo wraps his arms around me ''Today is about '' I grab my phone from my back pocket ''In 20 minutes '' .

''Well you guys best get going'' I give Kenzo one last big hug ''I will see you guys when I get back '' I Wave to them and shut the door .

''Elornore there coming to pick you up in 10 minutes '' I groan and run upstairs to make sure I have everything .

—----

''The bus is here '' I grab my bag and go downstairs ,where mom and dad are waiting for me ''honey '' dad tried but I shook my head no .''At Least tell Evan where i am '' I say .Dad nods and opens the door for me ''Be safe '' mom finally speaks up .

''Sure'' I walk out the door and see a big white bus that kinda looks like a prison bus ,great .The doors open and a man white a beard and a bright yellow shirt greets me . ''Take a seat '' he has a southern accent .

I step on and see different teens and even kids.I take a seat in the back away from everyone .I grab my headphones and plop them in ,resting my head on the window as the bus moves to pick up more kids .

I feel my eyes start to close so I grip my bag and decide to take a power nap .

—--

''Get out of my seat ''

''I was here first ''

''I would just get up ''

''We really need her right now ''

My eyes slowly open ,I'm still on the bus but I feel someone next to me .I turn and see a guy with blonde hair and I didnt really look because something else or someone had my attention .

''Shes awake '' I wipe my eyes to make sure im not dreaming ''Do you know these guys '' the blonde one asked me ''Yeah she knows me im her fucking boyfriend '' my eyes widen .

''Keny what are you doing here '' he shows me a smile then grabs blondie by his shirt and lifts him up like he was nothing .''Pooky'' I look and see Silas eating fru-''I want one ''. I jump up he hands me a few and I sit back down next to ,Kenzo?

''Where did you guys come from '' I ask opening my fruit snacks ''You really thought Kenzo could last a week without you '' Ashton pops his head up ''Ashton '' I smile ''You guys are crazy '' I smile then see Hazel ''You all came '' .

''So how did you guys get on the bus '' I look at Keny '' That's a funny story actually Ken-'' Silas start but Kenzo stops him '' We simply asked if we could come '' I nod my head ''I'm going to act like I believe you ''.

'''ALRIGHT WE ARE HERE " the bus announces ''Where is here '' I ask ''Good question '' Hazel says with a disgusted face . I go to grab my bag but Kenzo grabs it first ,then grabs my hand .

We all get out of the bus ''welcome to how to turn your frown upside down'' I look at Silas and Hazel ,3 2 1... 

we all start laughing ,that makes all the attention go to us . ''Is something funny '' the short lady with blue hair says .

''No carry on '' someone else said and she carried on explaining rules and stuff ,I really didn't pay attention .Why? Because I would rather write a 10 page essay then be here .

''Okay so you guys with bunk up 4 people to a cabin '' blue hair lady walks off and I count 12345 ''there's 5 of us '' I frown ''Im sleeping with pooky so its okay '' Silas smirks and goes to grab my hand.

''Silas its best if you want to wake up tomorrow that you drop it '' SIlas steps back and I look at mr grouchy.

 ''Keny that's not very nice '' I pout ,he leans down and kisses my pout ''come on we have to pick the best bunk '' .

----------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry for not uploading but I think this cute chapter makes up for it ?