𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"Angel, wanna practice together?" Sunghoon asked as we left the lobby to the practice rooms.

I nodded, "sure. We're going to need to practice a lot."

We found ourselves a private practice room and hooked the iPad to the speaker.

"What part are you wanting?" I asked.

Sunghoon seemed to think before shrugging, "Like you said, we need to do good regardless. I'm thinking I should do a part I can do well at."

"Not aiming for part one?" I joked.

"Jay's probably practicing for part one." Sunghoon said with a small laugh. Just then we heard Jay's voice echo through the hallway, "See? I was right." Sunghoon smirked. "Why don't you try the high notes?"

I sighed and grabbed the ipad, reading the lyrics, "If my voice cracks, don't laugh at me."

"Why would I do that?" Sunghoon asked with an evil grin.

I hit his arm, "I'm serious."

Sunghoon laughed, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry, go ahead."

"친구가 되어 함께 걸어줘 Let's just run for our lives."

"That was good!" Sunghoon said after I finished.

I smiled, "Thanks. But I don't think I'm going to try for the center. I don't have any confidence." I wanted a part I could confidently do so I wouldn't be one of the people eliminated.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "Have some confidence in yourself."

"Let's just continue practicing. We also have to learn the dance." I pointed out.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After an hour or so of practice, we all gathered in the practice room to divide parts, "First of all, the important thing is the choreography." Heeseung started, "individual details, and the high notes."

"But we'll be performing as a team." Seon added. "If you see the parts, the choreography says "all" . So it means part one will be at the center but everyone's going to be singing together. So I'm questioning whether the center has to be good at singing the whole thing." He explained. "So let's volunteer and judge ourselves and see who fits which part."

"So we're voting again?" Heeseung asked.

Sunghoon laughed, "No, not the voting!"

"It's going to be a weekly thing, we have to get used to it." I added.

"Let's do that everyday then." Seon joked.

"I think we should decide everything today." Heeseung said, continuing on with our conversation.

"That's a good idea."

"We should learn everything for two days, then we'll rally for the rest of the days." he explained.

"We have to put it together." Sunghoon summarized.

I nodded, "We have to make the best use of our time. We only have seven days."

"It's too short." Daniel pointed out.

K agreed, "Yeah, it's too short."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

So we started dividing up parts, "Hands up if you want to do part one."

No one dared to raise their hands. Everyone kept looking around anxiously. Even with Daniel's countdown, none of them raised their hands.