𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

I frowned as I put the last of the dishes away, "Jay?"

Jay hummed as he scrubbed the pot that he used to cook dinner, "Yeah?"

"You know when Hoon's coming home?" I asked. Sunghoon was kept back in the studio to do some recording and other things. He said he'd be back in time for dinner, which was already late enough, but he rain checked that because the producer wants him to stay longer.

"Don't know." Jay shrugged. "You know that the company always likes to keep us late." He said. "I'm sure your boyfriend will be home soon." He said teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows.

I hit him with a kitchen towel, making him flinch, "Don't look at me like that." I complained. "I know the company likes to make us stay late... but that doesn't mean I like it any more." I looked at the fridge, "You put the leftovers in there for him right?"

Jay nodded, "Yeah. I'm sure he'll be home soon, Soo. Don't stay up too late waiting for him." He said, patting me on the head before leaving the kitchen. I sighed to myself as I pulled out my phone. I didn't want to come off as clingy but I was terrified of Sunghoon overworking himself ever since the airport scare.

With a sigh of defeat I put my phone back in my pocket and decided to get ready for bed

With a sigh of defeat I put my phone back in my pocket and decided to get ready for bed. Not that I was going to. I just planned on waiting for Sunghoon until he got home.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Noona?" I looked up from my drama and saw Jungwon standing in the doorway of his room, rubbing his eyes. "Why are you still awake?" He asked. "It's like one am."

I hummed. Usually I wouldn't sleep this late. Especially since I have trouble sleeping often but I swore to wait for Sunghoon. "Why are you up?" I retorted.

"I was thirsty." Jungwon excused. "Waiting for Sunghoon hyung?"

"Yup. The producer wanted to redo all his lines and then some." I said with a tired smile. "It's the CJ one too." I added.

Jungwon sighed, "Again? I can't wait for Hybe to buy us." He mumbled, making me let out a laugh as I watched him waddle tiredly into the kitchen.

When Jungwon came back after getting his water he waved to me, "Night Noona. Don't stay up too late. You have mc tomorrow." He reminded me.