𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

SOOWON
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jungwon + Soojin
Big Sister~Little Brother

Before I-Land:
Soojin and Jungwon were mutual friends during their training period.  Since they trained together at BigHit for a little bit and then BE:Lift before I-Land.  Soojin was mainly only friends with Jay and Sunghoon but Jungwon often hanged out with them as well. 

During I-Land:
Jungwon quickly became one of Soojin's favorites.  They quickly started becoming closer since they had to work together a lot in the same teams.  Jungwon hanged around Soojin like a little brother.

Enhypen:
As Enhypen's leader, Soojin is pretty much a God's send for Jungwon. They're kind of the only two braincells left in Enhypen at certain points. They can also have some sort of weird telepathy when it comes to taking care of Enhypen in public. Which makes sense as Soojin is the only one who can listen to Jungwon the first time round

HEESOO
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Heeseung + Soojin
Big brother~Little sister

Before I-Land:
It would be a lie if I said Soojin wasn't intimidated by Heeseung. She was. Especially since he was one of the older trainees with more experience and skill. But quickly the two developed a mutual respect for one another as they became closer with other trainees.

During I-Land:
That respect continued on into I-Land. Soojin highly respected Heeseung as the ace and leader. And Heeseung respected Soojin because of how selfless she was in the show. They worked well and were great leaders together.

Enhypen:
During debut era until now, Soojin and Heeseung always give each other advice, etc.   they have a lot of trust within each other because of how much they supported each other in I-Land.  They are also the two that the other members go to for advice. 
Like an older brother, Soojin relies on Heeseung a lot. But also, Heeseung relies on Soojin as well.