𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

The next morning, the three of us were awake, discussing who we should take on our day of freedom.

"How should we pick who's going?" Jungwon asked.

"Maybe whoever is 4th place. They're the next highest score so it makes sense." Heeseung suggested.

"Sunghoon's 4th isn't he?" I asked while coming out of the bathroom from changing.

"Ooh you and Sunghoon hyung get to go on a date." Jungwon teased.

I groaned, "It's too early for this. Let's have this conversation later." I grumbled, falling back on my bed.

Jungwon just shrugged, "Mist?" He asked, looking at a spray bottle in his hands.

"Oh yeah. Sunoo used that a lot." I said from my bed. Jungwon somehow manages to spray it the wrong way.

"Can I inhale this?"

I was taken back by his question. "No? You— you shouldn't... Well I guess don't try to."

No one really talked during breakfast. Everyone was still sad about Geonu being eliminated, including me. When breakfast was over we gathered in the lobby to see our new test.
To our surprise there were a bunch of props in the practice room. There were these black curtains, a step thing, LED sticks we could hold, and thsee pipes.

But after messing around we gathered in our seats for the announcement. The next test was revealed to be the Chemi Test which sounded quite interesting.

There were two songs and two teams of six. Since I was first place I got to choose my song and teammates first. The two songs were Flicker and Dive Into You which were both songs that I thought would go really well with the team I had in mind. They also used the props we saw earlier in the practice room. This time the test results would be determined by global votes. Which worried me a lot.

I felt everyone looking at me. Probably hoping I give them the song they want, "Hey stop staring at me!" I snapped when I realized they were all intensely staring at me.

"Pressure. More pressure." NiKi teased.

"Just choose whoever you want, Soojin." Sunghoon said, leaning back in his chair, "I don't care."

Jay laughed, "Yah, don't be a liar, you want to be on the same team as her."

"It wouldn't be the first time we were in a competition against each other." I pointed out as I stood up, ready to make my decisions.

"For the song. I choose Flicker." The word Flicker appeared on the screen along with my picture and five other blank ones.

"The first I-Lander I am choosing is... Jake." I turned around and saw Jake smiling at me. I thought Jake could fit really well with the song.

"The second member... I'll choose Heeseung." Heeseung was the Ace and a really good leader so I thought I would need him on my team.

"For my third member... Jungwon." I immediately thought of Jungwon for part three so I chose him.

"The fourth member, K." Same reasons as Heeseung. K was a good leader and dancer.
Before saying my last member I took a glance at Sunghoon, "For the final member I'm choosing... Sunghoon." Not only did I think that Sunghoon would match the vibe of the song, but he and I have good chemistry. So I thought it would be good to have someone like that.

"Called it! Sunghoon was her pick!" Jake said out loud, making me laugh and Sunghoon roll his eyes.

"My last one." I added as I sat back down.

Sunghoon glared at me, "Oh thank you so much." I just smiled and winked at him.

Heeseung laughed, "Let's just play rock-paper-scissors to decide the practice rooms." He looked at me, "Soojin, you play for us."