𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

During our break, after the producers left, we were called to the item room.  "Woahhh, what is this?" Jungwon asked as we turned the corner and looked into the room.

It was filled with different costumes and props.  Everyone started freaking out as we entered.  There were so many different outfits, items accessories, and cameras.  There was even a rack of women's clothes for me to choose from.

Earlier before, we were told that we'd shoot a PR video to "appeal" to viewers to vote for us.  I don't think many of us had experience with our own productions.  But I am hoping that the media training at our companies would help.

For a good half hour, we just messed around with the accessories.  Trying on anything we could.

"Oh my god!  Angel come look at this!" I turned around and saw Sunghoon holding up a pair of angel wings and a halo headband.  He looked so pleased with himself.

I blinked at him, "Absolutely not." I told him, taking the wings from him and setting them down.

Sunghoon laughed and placed the halo on my head, "One picture, love, that's all I'm asking."

"And you ask a great deal from me... love." I said jokingly, emphasizing the last word, earning a small smile from him. I took off the headband and placed it on him instead before going to find an actual outfit for me to wear.

I eventually chose a nice outfit. When I came back to the group with my outfit everyone stared at me, "Hate to break it to you, Soojin, but you're matching with Sunghoon." Jay said while laughing.

"Eh?" I looked at Sunghoon and he was wearing a similar color pallet as me. I could see how much of a laugh he was holding back.  I sighed, "I'll be right back.  I'm going to go change."

"Hey!  Why is it so bad to match with me?" Sunghoon whined, trailing behind me as I went to a different rack of clothes.

"How do you two dress so well? You're making me look bad." Heeseung complained.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Noona, what are doing for your concept?" Daniel asked.  We all gathered back in the liviing room, with our concepts and outfits finalized.  I actually ended up keeping the outfit that matched with Sunghoon. 

"I'm going attempt to appeal with my multilingual charm.  I can speak English, Japanese, and French.  And on top of that, I know a proficient amount of German.  And a bunch of other whack phrases in other languages." I explained.

"Are you learning another language?" Jungwon asked.

I nodded, "Before I came to I-Land, I was learning German.  Which reminds me, I need to continue learning when this is all over."

"Holy crap, Soojin, how many languages are you going to learn?" Jay asked.

I shrugged, "There's a guy who knows 20 or more. Maybe I'll learn 30." I joked.

Heeseung leaned forward, "Honestly, Soojin could probably speak gibberish and we'd believe it."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Before filming my video, I was helping Jake film his, "You ready?" I asked. Jake nodded so I got the camera ready, "Three, two, one." I pressed the record button and watched Jake go through his lines.

"Once lived a little- wait, wait... Sorry~" he said cutely after not being able to flip the pages.

I laughed as I stopped the recording and getting ready for another one. We almost got through the second take, but the last page in Jake's book wouldn't flip.