𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

After our performance, I felt really proud of ourselves as the producers seemed to enjoy the performance. But even then, I was nervous because we were the first team so we still had to wait and see what our rankings were going to be after the other teams went.

The next team to go was the I Need U unit. I thought their performance was really good but the producers didn't agree because of their facial expressions and emotions, or lack of. I felt bad because the producers seemed really disappointed.

Sunghoon's unit, Fake Love, went on last. The whole time I was watching Sunghoon and I was practically hiding my smile while doing so. His performance was so good. The whole unit's performance was really good. I had a feeling they would win it.

"They were amazing." I mumbled to Jay when it ended.

"They did really well." Niki agreed.

In the end, as I predicted, the Fake Love unit had won. They got the highest score out of the three. Meaning the whole unit was exempted from elimination. After the end of the performances, we were sent back to I-Land to pack up our things and change into our uniforms.

I stood next to Sunghoon in the gate, "You did well." I whispered.

Sunghoon grinned and put his arm around me, "You did really well too. DNA really fits you."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Ah, I'm scared." I mumbled as I zipped up my bag.

Sunoo scoffed, "You'll be fine, noona, you did really well."

Daniel nodded, "I agree. Everything will be fine."

"If it makes you feel better, Sunghoon hyung couldn't take his eyes off you the whole time when you were on stage." Sunoo cooed.

I opened my mouth to argue but someone cut me off, "I know!" Daniel said excitedly, "I've never seen him smile so widely!"

I shook my head, "No, no, no, don't say that. I'll get red." I chuckled, already feeling my cheeks heat up.

"You already are!" Sunoo laughed, pointing at me.

I patted myself on the cheek and felt how warm they were, "Yah, Kim Sunoo, you should stop now." I warned him as I shouldered my backpack, "Let's go downstairs now, I can't bear to listen to you both."

"You love us, don't worry~" Daniel said teasingly, following me and Sunoo out of the purple room.

After waiting in the lobby, we all left our stuff there and collectively went on stage. Waiting for the results of the test. Today it was the producer's choice. Not that it made me feel any less anxious.

"The Fake Love Unit, which is exempt from elimination, please come forward." Sunghoon glanced at me briefly before stepping forward with Sunoo, Heeseung, and Taki, "We will reveal the test results of Sunoo, who is exempt from elimination. I-Lander Kim Sunoo's test result is... 6th place,"

"I-Lander Park Sunghoon's test result is... 4th place,"

"I-Lander Lee Heeseung's test result is... 2nd place,"

"I-Lander Taki's test result is... 13th place,"

My reaction was much more noticeable. Taki got 13th place. Which meant, whoever got 12th would be eliminated. I heard everyone gasp just as I did. I couldn't imagine how Taki was feeling right now. I looked at the flags on the wall and felt sick looking at the glowing red that now surrounded 12th place.

"This is the score of the 1st place I-Lander," I looked at the monitors and nearly gasped when I saw 97 as the score. I knew it was unlikely, but I had the tiniest bit of hope that maybe it was me.