𝐍𝐎𝐍-𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐋 𝐀𝐔: 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒

"Yeah, mom!  I'll do the dishes after dinner!" Soojin yelled as she entered her room.

"You always say that!" Her mom yelled out.

Soojin laughed, "I promise I'll do it!  If I get Minjun's cut!"

"SCREW YOU SOOJIN!" A boy's loud voice ran through the whole house.  The entire neighborhood could probably hear him.

"KIM MINJUN!"

"Sorry, mom!"

Soojin just sighed and pulled out her phone as she mindlessly sat in the middle of her bed. Scrolling through Instagram.  She hummed to herself while she looked through all her friends recent updates. 

Though something caught her eye when she saw something suspicious in Iseul's post.  It was a photo of her brunch and there was a guy's hand in the photo that she was holding?

"Holy shit." Soojin muttered as she quickly took a screenshot and sent it to her friend's group chat. 

She was midway typing a long screaming text about this mystery guy when she heard something knock against the window.

Well through the window.

Soojin nearly screamed when she saw Sunghoon swinging his leg over the window ledge and casually onto her floor.

"Hey, Angel." He said casually, running a hand through his hair.

"What the fuck?" Soojin sputtered as she just stared at her boyfriend who just climbed through her window? A window on the second floor of the house?

Sunghoon smirked, "What? not glad to see me?"

"No, no, of course I am." Soojin said, shaking her head. "But I'm just confused why... why you just climbed up the window, through my window, when there is a perfectly working and safe door downstairs." She rambled as Sunghoon closed her window. "Remind me to lock my windows from now on." She mumbled to herself.

Sunghoon frowned, "That was tiring."

Soojin snorted, "I wonder why. Why didn't you go through the door?"

"Because if I did, your brother would not stop teasing me. It's worse than Yeji at this point."

"I have two brothers, it's what you signed up for." Soojin said with a small smile. She opened her arms up for a hug, "You just gonna stand there after you broke into my room or what?"

"I love having a girlfriend." Sunghoon said contently when he sat on Soojin's bed and wrapped his arms around her. Letting her rest her head on his chest.

Soojin chuckled, "I know."

Sunghoon's eyes widened when he saw what was hanging over Soojin's desk chair, "Is that my jacket?" He asked, referring to the letterman jacket with the number 23 stitched onto the back with his last name too.

"You left it here yesterday." Soojin said with a shrug. "I was going to give it back to you on Monday. But hey, you just broke in, so you can take it back with you... through the front door." She said, looking at him with a warning.

"Why do you keep saying I broke in? I was just doing what all the movies were telling me to do. Like the ones with the bad boys with the black leather jackets?" He said defensively.

Soojin laughed, "That's where you got this idea from? Cliché romance movies?"

"Yes." Sunghoon said, rolling his eyes. As if it was the most obvious thing. "I am the school bad boy while you are..."

"The school's class president, valedictorian, and all around teacher's pet. Not to mention my Superman powers where if I take off my glasses, I suddenly become hot."

"No. You look hot with and without your glasses." Sunghoon corrected. "The rest of the stuff is practically true." Soojin scoffed, knowing she can't deny it. It wasn't exactly her fault that she can't say no sometimes because she's too nice.

"What did the movies tell you to do?" Soojin prompted, holding one of Sunghoon's hands to fidget with his rings.

Sunghoon scoffed, "Oh you know, the usual. Act all lovey dovey with the girl in private and an absolute jack-ass in public. Growl on the occasion."

Soojin then dropped his hand and they both started laughing. "Growl?!" Soojin repeated, sitting up straight.

"Oh and this." Soojin yelled in surprise when Sunghoon grabbed her waist and easily flipped them around so he could rest his elbows on either side of her head. "This is the part where the girl snaps at the guy and calls him a liar or some shit. Saying how they could never happen if he won't fix himself for her."

Soojin laughed knowing where this was going. She cleared her throat, "Ahem... I have given you everything! Why is it so hard for you to trust me?" She said dramatically, cupping his face for extra effect.

Sunghoon sighed, as if the air was paining him, "Because... you don't get it... what happened with my mom—"

"What happened to your mom?" Soojin blurted out, completely breaking character. If this was part of an actual script, she had questions.

The two of them started laughing in a fit again. "I'm sorry! That wasn't part of the script, I swear." Soojin joked, taking off her glasses so she could wipe the tears of laughter away.

Sunghoon chuckled and leaned down and kissed Soojin on the cheek, "This is why we shouldn't be actors." He said, continuing to pepper multiple kisses all over her face.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

Sunghoon immediately sat up, allowing for Soojin to do so as well. Soojin made eye contact with her younger brother in horror as he looked at her in the same way. "This is why you close the door." Minjun muttered to himself and immediately walked straight out. Not being able to get the sight of Sunghoon over HIS OWN SISTER. And to him what looked like a make-out session that he clearly interrupted.

"Minjun!" Soojin yelled. When she realized that Minjun was probably going downstairs already to tell their mom and brother what he saw, she just groaned and dramatically laid back on her bed. "Kill me now."

Sunghoon just laughed affectionately at his girlfriend, "I won't be doing such a thing, angel. It'll be fine." He said, laying down next to her. He propped his head up, feeling bad that he's laughing at her.

"Fuck you, Sunghoon." Soojin said, hitting him on the top of the head. Too annoyed with her brother to think straight.

"You've said that so many times, it doesn't event sound like a sentence." Sunghoon said casually with a shrug, earning a pillow to the head.

"I'm never allowing you in my house, ever again." Soojin said quietly, scooting over to be closer to Sunghoon. Allowing him to drape his arm over her waist.

Sunghoon pouted, "But your parents love me."

Soojin closed her eyes, feeling comfortable and sleepy now. "I have another pillow and I am not afraid to use it, Park."

"Okay, okay, Angel. I'll let you sleep peacefully." He said, rolling his eyes. Glad that Soojin couldn't see. Or else he would probably get another pillow thrown at his face. "Want to go to the rink, later?"

Soojin buried her head in the crook of Sunghoon's neck, "Mhm." She said mindlessly. Not really paying attention as the company of her very annoying boyfriend was very comfortable and she did not want to move.

[a/n
It's so stupid... I love it!]