𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘

I sat between Lee Know and Jungwoo with my cake in front of me. It was a very cute polar bear in a space costume.

"Woo!"

"Soo!"

"Ho!"

"Hello! It's WooSooHo!" We all said together.

"Wah it's really our first anniversary." Jungwoo said in amazement.

"That's right!"

"Time really flies with Music Core." Jungwoo continued, "everyone how is it?"

I sighed, "I can't believe we survived for this long."

Jungwoo looked over at Lee Know who was holding back his laughter, "Soojin's been hanging around you too much."

Lee Know snorted, "You think I don't know that?"

I clapped my hands together, "Besides that! I think the most shocking thing is our chemistry.  I looked back on our first videos, especially our first special stage together.  And I think we definitely changed in a way.  In a good way." I explained.

Jungwoo nodded, "That's right! We did a special stage together.  We also spent time together.  In the future let's work hard together go until the 10th anniversary."

I had to hold back my laugh for that one.

"Fans sent questions through sns so now we'll take time for a q&a.  You can see at the back," Lee Know turned around and gestured to the giant wall of sticky notes that had written questions on it.

Together all three of us stood up and chose a couple of questions we wanted to answer. 

"I'll go first." Jungwoo said as we sat down, "As a pro mc what is the most important virtue as an mc?" Jungwoo looked at us and sighed, "I think I would say.. the calmness.  I think the heart should be relaxed." Me and Lee Know nodded along, "If I'm nervous, I think the ones who are watching will also be nervous.  So I try to build the habit of staying calm.  As well as fast reflexes and good senses too."

"That's a good speech." I joked as we clapped for him.

"You worked hard." Lee Know added. 

Jungwoo smiled, "Thank you everyone.  Now the next question is.. show how close the three of you are." I laughed awkwardly at that one.  How do we go about this?

Jungwoo looked at us, "Why did I choose this?"

Lee Know snickered, "How will you show it?"

"We are close.  Aren't we?" I asked nervously. 

Lee Know nodded, "Yeah we are close."

"Mhm.  We became close over the year." Jungwoo added, "Sometimes we send messages to each other asking how each of us are doing."

I covered my face in embarrassment and laughed with Lee Know at how awkward this was.

"We have a group chat!" I pointed out trying to save the conversation, "So usually before a recording we ask, oh how are you doing?  Are you exciting for this week's show?  Things like that." I explained.