𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅

I grinned happily as I entered the barricade floor. Something new we had for our concert today was a send off.  Engenes who were on the floor or by the barricade could interact with us. Like a fansign but with unlimited time.

Everyone was screaming and cheering and calling our names. Niki and Jungwon immediately ran to Engenes and started interacting.

"They're so cute!" I whispered to Sunghoon who was waving as well.

Sunghoon chuckled, "right?" He grinned, "I love this."

Eventually we all went off on our own and started signing and interacting with Engenes.

"Soojin! Soojin! Can you sign mine?!" I immediately found the girl who was yelling my name. She had my photocard from Drunk Dazed. And she had the cutest space buns and red ribbons.

"Of course!" I said happily taking the photo card. "Do you have a pen?" I asked when I realized I didn't have one on me.

The girl seemed really flustered but quickly pulled out a pen from her pocket, "Yes! I'm so sorry! Here you go!"

I laughed and took the marker, "It's okay! And I love your outfit. It looks so good on you!" I told her as I signed my signature.

The girl and everyone around her started screaming. "Oh my god! Thank you! It's inspired by your criminal love outfits!" She shyly covered her face with her phone camera as I handed back the photocard.

"Woah!" I gasped when it all clicked, "You did a really good job matching!"

"Soojin! Can we take a selfie?" I turned around and saw another fan holding out her phone.

I chuckled, "Of course! Anything for Engenes~" I cooed. I walked closer to her and she held out her phone to me. I presume she wants me to take the photo. But then I notice that it's an Apple. I quickly retracted my hand, "I— I'm not allowed to, I'm sorry!" I said quickly remembering that our company was strict about us following the Samsung partnership. The girl frowned and I felt so bad.

"Soojin! I thought you were an Apple lover." Another fan laughed, and I noticed he was filming the interaction.

I shook my head, "Ah no, I just got a Samsung. Jay got it for me." I explained.  I smiled at the girl who was still holding the phone, "Someone else can take the picture.  It technically wouldn't be me." I offered with a wink. 

"Holy shit!  Really?" I laughed at her shocked reaction.

"Yes!  I love taking pictures with you guys."  I said as she gave her phone to her friend. 

I walked up straight to the barricade and smiled for the camera.  I also caught the girl by surprise by doing a half heart against her cheek.  The fans close to us all cooed and cheered as the girl hurriedly thanked me for the photo.

"Post it on Weverse!  I'll find it." I told her, holding her hand before waving bye.

I continued going from fan to fan, saying to as many as I could. They were all so sweet and respectful. Hyping up all of us and telling funny jokes.

"Soojin! Pose!" Immediately I smiled for the fans I was walking by.  I wink at them and did a couple different hearts making them all coo. 

"She's so pretty OH MY GOD!" I burst out laughing at the fan's very aggressive but sweet compliment.  I shyly bowed and gave them another heart before continuing my loop.

I eventually met up with NiKi and Jake who were by the taller seats on the second floor.  "Hi Engenes!" I yelled loudly. 

"Noona!  Take a picture for me!" I was caught off guard when NiKi just shoved his phone in my hand and told me to take a picture. "With Engenes!" He said in English, backing up so everyone would fit in the frame.