𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Our Flicker unit was in the practice room.  We were all kind of individually practicing our parts.  Until I realized that we barely started on vocals, "Hey guys.  We should work on vocals now."

K frowned at me, "Let's sync up the chorus part first."

I bit the inside of my cheek, "We should try singing it live then."

"In my opinion we should just do the dance first." He pressed not even looking at me.  I opened my mouth to argue but K already got into position.

While practicing the chorus part of the choreography, the door of the practice room opened.  The vocal trainer Sung Eun.  We stopped the music and greeted her.  We lined up in front of her as she pulled over a chair, "Does everyone have a badge?"

"Yes." We all answered.

"You know this will either save or kill you right?  That worries me a bit." I glanced nervously at my teammates, "Let me first hear you guys and think about it." The boys pulled out their tablets and read off the lyrics.  I practiced the lyrics and song before hand so I can teach it to the into so I didn't need it.

After everyone finished.  It was a bit awkward.  It was clear we didn't practice a lot and especially since Heeseung didn't sing the last verse, "After the 'I feel you' isn't your part, Heeseung?" Sung Eun asked.

"I haven't learned the lyrics yet.  I'm sorry."

"Then what did you practice?" We all glanced at K nervously.

"First, we synced up the details of the choreography and practiced live singing too.  We haven't practiced the vocals in detail yet..."

Sung Eun sighed, "Aren't you guys thinking too lightly about singing?  That's irresponsible." She sighed again, "Let's start with the basics first.  Did you analyze the beats?" No one answered except me.

I raised my hand slightly, "I analyzed them slightly beforehand but not a lot.  Since I wanted helped everyone with the choreography first."

"Soojin you're one of the best vocalists are you not?  I think this would be the last thing you do." Sung Eun sighed, "What should we do?  What do we do first?"

"We should look at the rhythm first." I answered.

"Who's going to lead that."

No one answered until I noticed K looked at me, "Soojin should do it."

I looked at him, quite taken back, "Soojin, what should we do?"

"It's hard to say but, we don't practice vocals in detail often.  We've been focused on the choreography a lot.  So when we bring up vocals.  No one is really sure where to start." I was starting to feel frustrated with K since I suggested we do vocals first since I was agreed to be the vocal leader, he shut it down and just continued to lead everyone through the choreography.  Then put me on the spot light in front of the vocal teacher.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I don't like the way we're practicing, to be honest." I told Jungwon and Heeseung while we were in the purple rom.

"Yeah, what should we do though?" Heeseung asked.

"I don't think it's good just because everyone in the team is good." Jungwon mumbled.

"Honestly Flicker unit doesn't have a good team spirit." Heeseung admitted, "When I think about ways or ideas to improve, it's hard to talk to K hyung about it."

I nodded, "I kind of dread practice nowadays.  Me and K kind of been having a... tough time getting along.  I mean our strategies of leading kind of clash."