𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

I woke up for what seemed like the fourth time that day when I heard the door open.  "Are they still asleep?"

I sat up when I heard Jay's voice.  Through my squinted eyes I could see Jay walking in, coming back from school. "Did you just come back?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Yeah." Jay said, taking off his hat, "How'd you sleep?"

I shrugged.  The morning we came back from Jeju Island we had a mob experience at the airport.  We came out okay, albeit a really shaky, but okay.  Though, since then, Sunghoon had been extremely clingy.  Which I assumed was after he and I got separated by the crowd in the airport.  He didn't even let me sleep in my own bed.  Instead, having me sleep in his.

Next to me, I heard shuffling and I saw Sunghoon sitting up.  In quite the daze. "Morning, ice prince." I said softly, brushing back his messing hair. I smiled when Sunghoon leaned into my touch with his eyes still closed

"I brought all my clothes home." Jay said. He sighed, shaking his head as he took off his hoodie, "I got four, maybe five hours of sleep last night... Lucky, you're still sleeping." He said, looking at me and Sunghoon. "Jungwon isn't here yet." He said before going back out to the living room.

"Can we go back to sleep?" Sunghoon asked, rubbing his eyes.

I laughed, "I think we should wake up though.  All of us slept in." I argued. "Except, Jay and Jungwon obviously.

"Mhm, I want a kiss." Sunghoon mumbled.

"You're so clingy." I complained, rolling my eyes.  Silently loving how cute he is in the morning.

"Too bad." Sunghoon said, leaning forward and cupping my face.  Stealing a light kiss from me. When he leaned away, Sunghoon smiled softly, "I think we should make morning kisses a thing." He decided, punctuating that statement with a kiss on my cheek.

I chuckled and started shuffling my way out of his bed, "Whatever sounds good to you, Hoon~" I cooed, climbing down the stairs, "I'll be having breakfast, and you're welcome to join me."

By the time I made it out of the kitchen with a rice cracker in hand, I saw Sunghoon sitting on the couch, mindlessly watching Jay sort through his clothes he brought home. "Good morning." I hummed to Jay who just gave me a thumbs up before going back to sorting.

I sat down next to Sunghoon and he immediately leaned his head on my shoulder, "Big baby..." I muttered, running my hands through his hair.

Sunghoon hummed, "Keep doing that." He said quietly before closing his eyes.

"You guys are disgusting." Jay mocked, walking back into the living room to get more clothes.

"You're just mad that you're single." Sunghoon said without missing a beat making me burst out laughing.  it was even funnier seeing that Sunghoon still had his eyes closed and his expression hadn't even changed.

Jay glared at Sunghoon, "I hope you and Soojin get in trouble with management again."

I held my one hand up that was holding the rice cracker, "Do not drag me into this."

"You and him come in a package deal from now on, deal with it." Jay retorted before taking his handful of clothes into the closet.

"I can't believe I gave him new shoes for his birthday." I muttered.

Sunghoon snorted, "You should throw them in the garbage disposal."

I gasped, "Oh my god, I should.  That's the best idea."

"That's why we're the best couple." Sunghoon said proudly.

"Because we come up with evil ideas or because we come up with more ways to tease Jay every day." I prompted.