𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

"They did well." Doobu said.

"They were relatively stable." Pdogg noticed, listening to the replay of Butterfly.

"Soojin never ceases to amaze me." Zico said, smiling. "The song really fits her."

Rain nodded, "There's a natural elegance to her whenever she performs."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Heeseung and I practically ran to our dance unit.  Sunghoon hugged me the second I got off stage, "You did amazing!" Sunghoon breathed.

I grinned. "Really?"

"Really." Sunghoon laughed, bringing me into another hug. "Come on, let's sit.  It's Sunoo and Daniel's turn now."

I sat down next to Sunghoon as we watched Sunoo and Daniel's performance of BTS's Save Me.  I was beyond amazed.  Sunoo and Daniel's vocal control, their technique, tone... everything was so good.  I never knew Daniel had so much emotion in his singing.

"They're so good." I muttered to Sunghoon. "What are we going to do?"

Sunghoon put his arm over my shoulder, "Ah, don't worry, angel, it'll be fine.  You and Heeseung hyung did just as well."

Sunoo and Daniel were great, start to finish.  When they were done, Heeseung and I moved onto the stage platform to await our scores. While doing so though, I saw Daniel crying next to Sunoo.  I felt terrible.  He did so well last test, and I'm sure he did well during Fire, but he was still in the Ground.

"Now, the results of the vocal performance will be announced." I fidgeted with my sleeve as I waited for the monitor to show our score.

81.

I let out a breath of relief.  81 was a really high score.  I waited for the Grounders' score.

74.

We won.  That was the first thought I had when I saw the 74.  My knees nearly gave out due to nerves.  Me and Heeseung hugged each other before going over to Sunoo and Daniel. "Ah come here." I said quietly to Daniel.

"I should have done better." Daniel mumbled into my shoulder.

I ruffled his hair, "YOu did so well.  Have some confidence in yourself, hmm?" Daniel nodded as the rest of our units joined us for the hug.

I reached over to Sunoo and gave him a hug as well, "Sunoo~" I cooed, "You looked awesome up there."

"You did great too, noona." Sunoo said, but he still looked sad.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was the dancers' turn now.  The Grounders went first this time.  A unit of Niki, Nicholas, and Jaeho.  It was a really good combination.  They each did so well, and the self-made choreography made it even better.  So I was really nervous to see if Sunghoon, K, and Jungwon could beat them.  Even if it was by one point.

However, seeing our dance unit's performance just made me even more confident.  The three of them nailed every single part.  Sunghoon landed the acrobatics perfectly as expected.  Jungwon's dance in the intro was really cool.  Then of course K's hello part in One of a Kind that got everyone excited.

"Please." I muttered under my breath watching them all stand on the platform, waiting for their scores.

154