𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

The mini mission for the next test was based off of Seventeen's two songs. There were two units and they would have to perform and sing a song from Seventeen.

We had 24 hours to practice and apparently the units were already decided by Seventeen themselves.

I was going to be in the HIT unit with Jay, NiKi, Hanbin, K, and Heeseung. The other unit song was Pretty U which was a cute and refreshing song. I was thankful that I was not chosen for that unit by Seventeen because I've never done a cute concept before.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

While practicing, I decided to get snacks for all of us. Including the other unit. I went to pantry and grabbed a couple of snacks and brought it to the room where they were practicing. For some reason I heard Sunghoon shouting. I cautiously opened the door and saw Jake on the couch and Sunghoon in the front of the room looking like he's about to die, "Should I be concerned that I heard Sunghoon screaming and Jake on the couch? You didn't kill the rest of the 02Z like right?" I asked.

"Noona!" Daniel yelled

I laughed, "Hi. I brought snacks for you guys." I set the snacks on the table, "Now, why do these two," I pointed to Jake and Sunghoon, "look like they're about to have a heart attack?"

Sunghoon looked at me with puppy eyes, "Soojin help, I have to act cute!"

I pouted at him, "Awh can't the Ice Prince act cute?" I mocked with a cute voice.

He rolled his eyes, "I'd like to see you try. It's torture!"

"Noona, he literally ran away and collapsed on the floor multiple times." Sunoo said while drinking a soda.

"Don't encourage her!" Sunghoon shouted.

"Aye~ Hoon, you'll be fine." I assured him before heading towards the door.

"No! Wait, Angel come back!" I laughed when Sunghoon grabbed my arm and pulled me into a back hug, preventing me from reaching the door knob.

I sighed and looked at the others who were laughing. I managed to pull Sunghoon off of me, "I really should go back to practice. Have fun though! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day I helped my unit style their hair, "Yah! Jay! Stand still, I'm not going to burn you!" I shouted while pulling the flattening iron through his hair, but every time he felt the heat go near his skin, he moved backwards.

"Okay okay that's enough." He said, pushing my hand away.

I rolled my eyes, "Hanbin-si~ your turn!" I called out. Hanbin poked his head through the doorway with pleading eyes, "It's not that bad. I do this almost every day."

"Please... no." He said. "My hair's fine."

I rolled my eyes, "okay."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

During practice we all got shocked by hearing the system get activated. I turned around and the flying stones on the screen dropped and the gate glowed, "Oh shi– They're here!" I shouted, when the gate revealed four members of Seventeen I tapped NiKi on the arm, "Go get the others." I told him. He nodded and ran out the practice room.

After everyone gathered up we stood in line separated in units. Seventeen told us that we would be going first. I got in position on the side when the music started.

When we finished our performance I was nervous that we were going to get bad feedback but we actually got quite a bit of praise, "Soojin, your moves are so powerful. I really enjoyed it." The8 added. I shyly covered my smile and bowed to thank him.