𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"I'm getting flashbacks." I told Sunghoon as I started stretching. Today we were practicing Chamber 5 for a halloween video we planned on filming. Of course this time it would be with Jay and Niki.

"You're getting flashbacks? I'm getting PTSD." Sunghoon countered. "I actually lost my mind during that week."

"Can confirm." I said with a small laugh, tilting my head to one side.

"Jay hyung and I've been practicing a lot." Niki said proudly, moving in front of the mirror.

Heeseung laughed, "Our maknae's going to be so cute. And then we'll have Jay." He added quickly, looking at Jay who was stretching with a serious expression.

Jay looked up, clearly not listening, "Huh?"

Jungwon snorted, "This going to be fun. Bringing back memories." He said, earning eye rolls from a lot of us.

"All I remember is Sunghoon going crazy over the pork slices." Jake added, putting on his hat.

"That was bad time in my defense! I was traumatized when Sunoo picked me for Chamber 5." Sunghoon said accusingly, pointing at Sunoo.

Sunoo scoffed, "You shouldn't have done such a good job at Pretty U then."

"Jungwon hyung better not get kicked out of the group if he messes up." NiKi commented.

It was dead silent as all of us were in shock, "Niki!" Was the first thing Jake yelled before Niki burst out laughing.

"Foul." Sunoo said quietly, turning his head away.

I looked at Jungwon was just spacing off into space, looking as if he was either about to kill Niki or questioning his whole entire life existent, "I hate it here..." Jungwon mumbled, shaking his head. He grabbed his water bottle and took a big sip of it.

"That was actually so uncalled for, Niki!" I said loudly, looking at Niki who was holding back his laugh.

"Okay, enough with the I-Land trauma. Let's go practice, yeah?" Jay asked. He patted Jungwon on the head who was still struggling. "Don't mind the child, Jungwon."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I walked into the living room after taking my shower and calling my mom for Chuseok. I saw that Jay was playing video games while mostly everyone else was on the couch watching. "It's one in the afternoon and you're all still in your pajamas?" I questioned, sitting down next to Sunghoon.

"You're wearing sweats and a sweater, you're practically wearing pajamas too." Jay retorted, without even taking his eyes away from the screen.

I glared at Jay and then looked at Sunghoon who was silently laughing. "Just turn down the volume? My mom could hear your characters screaming." I hummed, leaning my head on Sunghoon's shoulder.

"Can someone turn down the volume?" Jay asked. Jungwon complied and reached over and grabbed the remote. Before shutting down the TV completely.

Sunghoon and I immediately started laughing at Jay's shocked expression. "Serves you, right." I cooed, taking a high-five from Sunghoon.

"He turned it off~" Sunghoon added as Jungwon hurriedly went to turn it back on. Sunghoon and I continued to laugh at Jay's struggle with inner peace, "He's having a mental breakdown."

I chuckled, "He's been having one, Hoon."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Despite not being able to go home for Chuseok, we did have our own group Chuseok in the living room. It was really fun, though I was a little sad because I never missed a single Chuseok with my family. This one was the first without them.