𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

The next day, early in the morning, the eleven of us got together to clean I-Land, as in the whole building. As I was helping Jay with the dishes, BTS' Dynamite. Everyone immediately responded to the music and we kind of all started dancing.

It's nice to be able to listen to music that isn't Chamber 5 over and over again.

I laughed as NiKi walked into the middle of the living room and started hitting a spoon against one of the bowls during the last chorus. "Yah, NiKi come on, we need to clean." I told him, flicking water on him from across the table.

In the middle of the cleaning, we all went downstairs to see that gate being turned for us so we could clean it. We gave to use this and work gently. very carefully." K instructed as he sprayed cleaner on the walls of the gate.

Not wanting to break this giant piece of equipment, we very carefully cleaned it, hoping it wouldn't suddenly break down from the water. But then, Hanbin walked in without much thought and started mopping the floor.

"Hanbin hyung! We can't put too much water on this." Sunoo warned.

"You can't get it wet." Daniel added.

Hanbin innocently looked at them, "I can't?"

Right after cleaning the lobby floors, we went back up to the kitchen and saw that the staff had laid out pizzas for the each of us.

"Do you guys want to play a game while we eat?" Heeseung asked as we started digging into our pizza. "Should we play an image game?"

We all agreed, thinking it would be fun and easy to play. After playing a couple basic rounds, Heeseung asked, "Who would you introduce your younger sister to?"

"No one. Literally no one." Sunghoon said firmly.

I laughed, "Not even me?! I already know your sister though. She loves me." I reasoned, making everyone laugh.

"Okay no one but you. Seriously I can't do that." Sunghoon continued.

"Stop being so protective of her, you almost suffocated her with couch cushions once when we were younger." I murmured.

Sunghoon shrugged, "Only I can bully her."

"One, two, three."

Everyone pointed to me while I pointed to Sunghoon who was pointing to himself, "Literally this boy is the only person I would trust with my hypothetical little sister." I explained.

"I would never introduce her to guys like you." Sunghoon added, looking at the guys.

K laughed, "I think we all know why we chose Soojin."

"Because she's the only girl?" Daniel guessed, making me choke on my drink. That was very straightforward.

"And the only person at the table that seems like a pure angel." Jay added.

I raised my eyebrow, "You have to be kidding me."

"I said seems like." Jay said, shaking his head.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

That night the top three I-Landers got cellphones to call whoever they wanted. They also got a list of past I-Lander's numbers.

Since Sunoo got the most calls we decided to use his call on speaker to speak to the other. Sunoo ended up calling Jaebeom. At first the call wasn't picked up but he called back. I gasped when I heard his voice through the phone. We all chatted in the time we could and for once I felt like debuting wasn't the most important thing on my mind.