𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Are we going the right way?" I asked, kicking the pebbles along the dirt path. We were dropped off at the edge of a forest and were told to keep walking.

"Do you see any other path?" Jay retorted.

I tsked, "We've been walking for a while–"

"WOAH!" The three of us gasped when a giant brown cube appeared in front of us.

"I think we're going the right way." Sunghoon shrugged.

I laughed and pushed him forward, "Let's get going then, Ice boy."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Ah there's a girl?" Zico asked curiously, looking at the different profiles.

"Kim Soojin became one of the top trainees within her two years of training. So I thought it would be good for her to join I-Land." Bang Sihyuk explained. "All three of them were Bighit trainees for two years."

"Sunghoon and Soojin were figure skaters for ten years." Rain noticed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I've been a figure skater for ten years now? I believe. I've won a lot of medals and awards at competitions. National and international. When I started training to be an idol, the possibility of doing music became clear to me. And that's when my passion for being an idol grew."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Are there people already?" Jay asked as we walked through the hallway. I heard faint voices at the end.

"I think so." Sunghoon mumbled. When we walked closer, I was able to distinguish some of the words and their voices. Jay and Sunghoon entered before me and I heard a chorus of 'hello' from the room. When I walked in, everyone stared at me. There were lots of other trainees sitting in a U-shape. They all looked shocked to see me. I smiled awkwardly as I readjusted my backpack strap.

"They're all staring at you." Sunghoon whispered to me.

I laughed nervously and nudged him, "Quiet."

The white platform we were standing on suddenly started moving. But none of us reacted. The others started whispering, glancing at Sunghoon, Jay, and I.

"They look so charismatic."

"There's a girl here?"

"They're the only ones who didn't get surprised!"

"The girl in the middle is really pretty."

Sunghoon gave me a teasing look from that comment, making me roll my eyes and shake my head. When the platform reached the next, it came to a stop and allowed us to get off. The three of us quickly bowed and said hello to the other contestants. Jay found us a spot in the corner. So I was sitting between Sunghoon and a boy with a yellow-brown flannel.

"We may not look like it, but we're very trustworthy people. You'll see." Jay said suddenly.

Me and Sunghoon looked at each other, both disappointed in Jay. "Ah Jay, you shouldn't say vague things like that. You're going to sare them." I warned.

"You don't sound that trustworthy." Sunghoon added.

Jay shook his head, "It's just... If I say so, just take it!" He sighed and looked at me and Sunghoon, "it feels like I've eaten 100 sweet potatoes and then drank a glass of soda."