𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

I was sitting down with Jake with the others for dinner. Most of us were talking about the upcoming test. Our unit was talking about Sunghoon's transition to Chamber 5. Until suddenly—

"PORK SLICES AHHH!" All of us turn our heads, wondering a lot of things.

Turns out it was Sunghoon who suddenly screamed, "Hoon, what is the matter with you?" I asked hurriedly, rushing into the pantry to see why he was so excited, many of the others following me.

Sunghoon smiled sheepishly, "Angel, look, there are pork slices."

Jungwon laughed sarcastically, "Do you need medication or something."

"Sunghoon, what's wrong?" Heeseung asked, joining us.

"There are pork slices." Sunghoon repeated casually.

"Really, what's wrong with you? What's going on?" Jungwon asked, shaking his head.

I ran my hand down my face, "My goodness, Hoon, my goodness..." I muttered, watching as Sunghoon picked one out from the fridge.

"Sunghoon, please, come back to us." Heeseung pleaded. "What's wrong with you these days?"

"You seem to have lost your mind." Jungwon noticed.

"I guess I have lost my mind then~" Sunghoon sang, moving over the where the dry snacks were.

Jay looked at me, "Soojin, what is wrong with your boyfriend?"

I threw my hands up in exasperation, "I really don't know. Really, I don't." I said, going back to my dinner to wash my dishes.

Sunoo followed me, "Sunghoon hyung does really have a lot on his plate."

I grimaced, "I hope that's the case." I walked over to the sink where Sunghoon was washing his plates. While chuckling. It was really unnerving. "Hoon, go sit down. I think you need some rest."

Sunghoon laughed even more, "I really don't know~"

"Whatever." I mumbled, "I'm just going to leave these here." I told him, placing my plate under the running water before walking away to put away the vest I was wearing.

"Angel~"

I hummed and turned back to Sunghoon who was grinning at me, "Yeah?"

"You're really pretty. Like really pretty."

I stared at him, not knowing what to say, ignoring the fluttery feeling in my heart hearing such a random compliment, "Thanks, Ice boy, thanks." I said calmly before hurrying to the yellow room.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We were now trying to teach Sunghoon the basic choreography of Chamber 5 and he was doing okay.  As we did a group dance me and Heeseung noticed his facial expression.  They were way too intense for this cute, relaxed, refreshing song, "Sunghoon-ah! Wrong song!" I yelled as we danced.

We took a small break and had fun a bit, "This guy is still on Flame On." Heeseung said as he copied what Sunghoon did minutes before.

We tried going through the choreography and Sunghoon did it again with his Flame On expression, "Sunghoon, please, for the love of god." I muttered, feeling so done with my best friend.

"Sorry, Angel~" Sunghoon cooed, smiling cutely.

What am I going to do with this guy?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───