Ch. 1: The Beginning

(You are currently in Minas Morgul in the tower, watching through your palantir as you see the enemy forces of Mordor, plotting their next assaults on your fortress in Gorgoroth. You are well prepared for this moment, and will travel there to help push back the invaders)

(Meanwhile, Dr. Garaki had created a new device that was never seen before. With this device, he planned to have AFO and Shigaraki travel into new worlds for the villains to conquer and use as strategic points against the heroes. This is where fate brings your worlds together)

Dr. Garaki: (Activates the device) Good. Good. (Smiles) No issues, everything is working properly.

(A portal within the device generates, creating an 'opening' into a new world. You start to notice a portal forming within the palace, just several feet away from you)

Y/N: What trickery is this? Is this Sauron's magic? Celebrimbor's? Galadriel's? No, it can't be. The power from this thing feels as if it comes from another world.

Dr. Garaki: (Looks to Shigaraki and AFO) The portal is a success. You're free to do as you please.

Shigaraki: (Smiles) Good.

(Shigaraki and AFO walk through the portal, and you see the two of them walk through. The two of them immediately notice you standing there, looking at them)

Shigaraki: (Confused, facing you) Who is this guy?

(You stop your business with the palantir to face them)

Y/N: Who are you?

AFO: (Smiles) My apologies, dear soul. Allow me to introduce myself. I am called Shigaraki, but you can call me, All For One. (Looks to Tomura) This here, is Tomura Shigaraki. He's my current and future successor.

Y/N: I see. What brings you here to my palace?

Shigaraki: All For One and I have chosen to search for a new world to take over. Now that we are here, it's time we tell you that this world will belong to us. If this is your world, you'd be wise to surrender or join us.

Y/N: Not going to happen. I'm assuming Sauron sent you here?

Shigaraki: (Confused) Sauron? I assume he's your nemesis?

Y/N: Yes. Just like you, he also seeks to control all of Middle-Earth. That is something I will never allow.

(You take your sword out and point it to Shigaraki and AFO)

Shigaraki: Very well.

(Shigaraki lunges himself toward you, and grabs your hand, using all of his fingers. However, his face of excitement changes to confusion)

Shigaraki: You're not decaying. Why?

Y/N: If you're trying to kill me, it's pointless. I am neither living, nor dead. You cannot kill me.

(That's when you throw a fist at Shigaraki's face, sending him flying into a pillar)

AFO: You have amazing strength. Let's see you test it against me.

(AFO decides to go for the offensive and try to use his quirks to defeat you. However, you use your abilities as a wraith to catch him off-guard and overpower him. You swing your sword at him, slicing the side of his neck, missing the opportunity to decapitate him)

AFO: This guy is too strong. (Looks to Shigaraki) Tomura, we need to get the others to assist us in taking this guy down. Let's leave.

Y/N: (Summons Gondorian Wights) I don't think you'll be safe in your own world.

(Shigaraki and AFO escape through the portal and you follow behind. Dr. Garaki sees both AFO and Shigaraki escape, appearing injured. Your wights follow behind, immediately causing Garaki to be shocked with what he's seeing)