Ch. 15: Y/N's Past

(After learning of the dangers heading to UA, Endeavor and the others are now heading to the location as quick as possible)

Endeavor: (Confused) This doesn't make any sense! That portal's located in front of a fortress! Where did those creatures come from!? Did Sauron move the portal to a location filled with the beasts!?

Bruz the Chopper: I don't think so! I think Sauron or the Nazgul deliberately sent these fiends in to attack us!

Shoto: But I thought the agreement was he gives us three days!

Bruz the Chopper: Yes, but then again, we're talking about the dark lord and the Nazgul! Don't expect anything that generous out of them!

Hawks: In other words, I think they're trying to delay us!

Bruz the Chopper: What I fear more is they'll try to cause a war within your own world, or make you guys attack each other!

Twice: (Thinking about what Bruz said) Now that you said it, Bruz, I have to wonder if that's the very situation AFO tried to cause us when he had Kurogiri send Muscular to attack! He must've predicted the likelihood of what Y/N would do, and we would turn against him for it!

Bruz the Chopper: In that case, he's gotten some ideas on how to delay your training time!

Endeavor: (In his mind) Those bastards. They're really trying to make this harder for us. (Speaks out loud) If Sauron and his forces keep this up, they know we may be too exhausted to fend off the invasion! (Looks to Eltariel) Hey, Eltariel! Do you have any idea how we can stop Sauron and the Nazgul from causing havoc to our world!?

Eltariel: I don't! This is the first time I've seen something like this happen, and I don't know what Sauron would do next! I was only tasked with hunting down Nazgul, but it's a different story with a case like this!

Endeavor: (Looks down) Damn it!

(After a few moments, Endeavor and the others finally reach UA academy. However, with shock and horror, they see the drakes have gotten to the academy before them, and students could be seen along with Stain, the pro heroes, and teachers fighting them off)

Hawks: Looks like we're too late! Come on!

(Hawks and the others reach UA. Hawks begins to attack one of the drakes. But to his surprise and shock, his feather attacks barely scratched the drake's body. The drake retaliates by spitting fire at him, but he dodges it in time, knowing if the fire touches his wings, it's useless)

Hawks: (In his mind) Are these creatures that tough to take down?

(Suddenly, Hawks sees Izuku head towards one of the drakes and lands a smash hit on it. This causes the drake to fall to the ground. Izuku goes in front of the drake, but the drake gets back up and starts spitting fire at him. Endeavor shoots fire against that of the drake's, preventing it from hitting Izuku. Endeavor then increases his quirk's ability to become stronger, making it push back at the drake's fire. The drake gets hit and is surprisingly injured by Endeavor's intense attack, but it flies back up. Izuku gets up and notices more creatures heading toward them. More caragors are rushing in to join the fight, causing Izuku and the others to panic)

Izuku: Where are these things coming from!?

Endeavor: They came from the portal at Gunga mountain! They all started heading this way!

Komori: Why do things always have to get worse?

Monoma: I'm not sure, but these creatures aren't friendly.

Kendo: (Looks to Monoma) Well thanks, Mr. Obvious.

(Hawks immediately notices the rest of the creatures arriving)