Ch. 6: Capturing Shindram

(You and Baranor make eye-to-eye contact, knowing that you two haven't seen each other for some time, and you're surprised to see him alongside Easterlings. Standing next to him, you see someone who looks a little like him, but you focus on Baranor and begin asking)

Y/N: Baranor, what is the meaning of this?

Baranor: Y/N, I never thought I'd see you again. (Sees you look different) But I don't recall you looking like this. What the hell happened?

Y/N: I was betrayed by an elf I thought I could trust. Since he abandoned me and allowed a new bearer of his ring, I have this ring now. (Shows Baranor the ring you now wear)

Baranor: (Recognizes the ring) That's one of the rings that the Ringwraiths wear. Why do you have it on, Y/N?

Y/N: Because I'm still continuing my mission: Hold back Mordor and keep Middle-Earth safe. But now, (looking to the others you brought) it seems I have more than Middle-Earth to protect.

Serka: (Looks to Baranor) Hey, Baranor. Who is this guy?

Baranor: He's Y/N. I fought alongside him, and he helped me rescue Idril and my men.

Y/N: (Looks to Serka) Who might you be?

Serka: I am Serka, the elder brother of Baranor. I am current chief-in-command of the finest and most skilled warriors you see behind us. We're proud mercenaries. What brings you here, Y/N?

Y/N: I came looking for potential allies, and I thought of meeting Baranor, only to find out that he walks among Easterlings. Speaking of, (looks to Baranor) did it ever occur to you that Easterlings and Gondorians have a history of war against each other?

Baranor: I'm well aware, Y/N. However, these Easterlings do not serve Sauron. They fight for the sake of being paid to do their job. As my brother here said, they're mercenaries. Right now, we're planning something quite interesting at the moment, if you don't mind.

Y/N: In that case, might I ask what it is your planning?

Serka: (Smiles) Why, we're going to capture the fortress of Shindram. But if you're looking to us for support, do you have anything in exchange?

Y/N: I do collect some armor from the enemy captains. Sometimes they make fine weapons that carry special traits. Perhaps when I give them to you and your men and help you take control of Shindram, you can assist me?

(Baranor and Serka look to each other, before looking to the Easterling mercenaries)

Serka: What do you say, guys?

Marwa the Drinker: I say, I could use good bows for my arrows. Better penetration and killing for the thrill of ridding Mordor of goblin filth.

Tahaar: A new shield with great properties sound very magnificent.

Serka: (Looks to you and smiles) Well then, it seems our men here are willing to accept the offer you provide.

Y/N: (Looks to Endeavor) As for you guys, do you wish to participate in capturing a fortress?

Spinner: We defended a fortress. I think it's time we go on the offensive.

Serka: (Sees the people you brought) Wait a minute, I forgot to ask you. Who are they?

Y/N: They're the ones who's world I'm trying to protect. Sauron and the Witch-King have plans to take over not only Middle-Earth, but their world as well. That's why they're here.

(Serka looks to both Spinner, Twice, and Stain, and smiles at this)

Serka: You three look like you could be fit for becoming mercenaries. Care to join us?