Ch. 13: Twice For A Change

(Endeavor, Shoto, and Stain head to UA to request for the pro heroes to assist in searching for the runaway villain, Twice. However, upon seeing your comatose body, the students and Pro Heroes are gravely concerned for you)

Hawks: Endeavor, what happened to him!?

Shoto: Sauron made him comatose. He won't be able to help us for a while, unless we can get him to awaken much quicker. (Looks to Dr. Shuzenji) Doctor, do you have anything that could help him awaken quicker?

Dr. Shuzenji: (Looks down) I'm afraid not. Given that Y/N was simply put in a comatose state, it's beyond my ability to help him.

Izuku: (Saddened) Then what are we going to do if they invade, and Y/N isn't up!?

Endeavor: (Looks down) There's only one thing we have to do. I would hate to say it, but if you remember that troll that attacked our school and Y/N sent him, he told us that it's best we get you and the other students trained. As foolish as that is, we might not stand a chance against the forces of Sauron alone.

Bakugo: (Excited) Are you kidding!? I wanna blow off those bastards' faces! They're all hideous enough to look at, so I'm doing them a favor anyway!

Kaminari: (Excited) Heck yeah! I want to electrocute those monsters! Teach them a lesson not to come into our world and trifle with us!

Bakugo: Shut up, Kaminari! You still need to learn to control your quirk!

Kaminari: (Saddened) Oh man.

Izuku: (Laughs) It's fine, Kaminari. But I'm sure you'll be able to master it soon.

Shoto: I would hate to say it, but we only have three days left to train.

Mina: (Shocked) Three days!?

Kirishima: (Saddened) Three days is too short for us to train.

Mineta: (Saddened) I can agree with that. Even I still need to better learn to use my quirk.

Endeavor: Unfortunately for all of you, Shoto is correct. Even though it's too short of time to train, we can at least develop your abilities to the best we can. Besides, the Pro Heroes and teachers, along with myself and even the Hero Killer, will be undergoing even more intense training, because we'll have to face the Nazgul.

Kaminari: (Shocked) Did you just say, Nazgul!?

Endeavor: (Nods) Yes. If Y/N doesn't get up by the time they're here, we'll have to fight the Nazgul ourselves, even if it's risky.

(Mineta is laughing at Kaminari, and Kaminari looks to him)

Kaminari: Why do you find that so funny?

Mineta: (Laughs) It's not that, it's just that when Endeavor mentioned the Nazgul, you looked like you were 'shocked' or something.

Kaminari: Well yeah, I- (Realizes the pun) Why did you feel the need to make fun of my quirk?

Endeavor: This is no time for jokes, you guys. This is serious business.

Mineta: (Saddened) Okay.

All Might: If that's the case, (Looks to Endeavor) let you and me help train these students, and we'll train together as heroes. (Thumbs up with a smile)

Endeavor: (Smiles) Will do. As for the students, perhaps Class 1-A and 1-B can train together.

(Monoma pops in after hearing Endeavor mention his classroom)

Monoma: (Smiles) Did you just say, Class 1-B? Us, train with the losers of 1-A?

Shoto: You're one to talk while you ran from Y/N and Bakugo was brave enough to fight.