Ch. 10: Betrayal

(You are back in your tower at Minas Morgul and you're currently using your palantir to monitor for the assault on Khargukor, the fortress in Seregost. Meanwhile, Izuku and the other students are in class, getting ready for their next training sessions with their instructors and the other pro-heroes. After carefully viewing the current situation, you decide to head back to their world to check on Dabi and Endeavor. As you appear, you see Twice heading to UA, so you stop him)

Y/N: Hey, Twice! Over here!

Twice: Bright Lord! I was looking for you!

Y/N: Anything you needed to share?

Twice: Yes. Dabi told me about the battle at Seregost, and I figured we invite our new allies to assist you.

Y/N: New allies?

Twice: Yes, the Meta Liberation Army! Re-Destro and the other members will be accompanying us shortly after!

Y/N: (Smiles) I see. I'm glad we both got new allies from both of our worlds fighting to stop a war between our two worlds.

Twice: Anyways, they're all looking to meet you, which is also why I'm here. Shall we get going, Bright Lord?

Y/N: Not yet. I need to see if any Pro Heroes will be available to assist us on this.

Twice: Sure thing.

(You head into UA to meet any Pro Heroes willing to assist in this battle. Just then, Rumi, Hawks, and Endeavor walk up to meet you)

Hawks: Hey, Y/N. I heard about your little match with Bakugo and Monoma. You even motivated Bakugo to become a hero too. What brings you here?

Endeavor: I know why he's here, and I'm willing to assist him on this.

Rumi: What is that?

Y/N: The assault on my fortress on Seregost.

Rumi: I see. I also believe those from the League of Villains will be assisting too, right?

Hawks: Since our world is in danger, it's only fitting we all band together to stop a much greater evil.

Rumi: True.

Twice: Well then, who else is going to join us besides Endeavor?

(Hawks and Rumi decide to join)

Y/N: I suppose you're the only available ones to assist us on this?

Endeavor: There are others, but like I said, it's best if some of us stay behind in case something else were to happen.

Y/N: Very well.

(You and the Pro Heroes follow Twice to a new location. Upon arriving, you meet those from the Meta Liberation Army, whom also arrived, but are surprised to see heroes joining the fight too)

Re-Destro: I suppose heroes will be fighting alongside us, unless this is some sort of trap.

Y/N: It's not a trap. They're here for the same reason as you. I assume you must be from the Meta Liberation Army that Twice was telling me about, right?

Re-Destro: That is correct, and I'm to assume you must be this 'Y/N' guy the league was telling us about. If so, then those rumors about you are true. Not only that, you look more terrifying than I thought you'd be. (Chuckles)

Y/N: (Smiles) Well, now you see me.

(Re-Destro and the others from his organization introduce themselves to you, as you to them. At the end of the introductions, you all follow Twice into a new building. There, you encounter Dabi along with Toga, Spinner, Stain, Gigantomachia, Moonfish, and Muscular. You notice Muscular is mumbling and whining, as if he had become slowly deranged)