Ch. 4: The Revelation

(You and Stain sit within the room Izuku was placed in, and you keep watch over him as he lays in bed, ensuring that he doesn't become a wraith or anything harmful comes to his way. After a few long hours past midnight, Stain wakes up from his sleep, and sees you are still present with him. At this point, he decides to strike up a conversation with you)

Mr. Stain: Since we haven't properly met, this will be the perfect time to introduce ourselves to each other. My true name is Chizome Akaguro, but others call me 'Mr. Stain' or the Hero Killer.

Y/N: My name is Y/N. I was once a ranger from a land called Gondor. I have become a Ringwraith ever since the death of my family by the Black Hand of Sauron. (Looks to Stain) I been wanting to ask you about your concept about fake heroes. Why is that?

Mr. Stain: Do you think everyone in this world, within this school, wants to become a true hero? Is it true that every 'Pro Hero' or 'Heroic Leader' out there is what they claim to be? That bastard that I called a fake hero, I learned about what he had done, even to his own family. Yet, he's now trying to better himself? The only thing someone like Enji deserves is imprisonment, if not death by any means. The only true Hero I respect the most, is All Might. He is the true symbol of Peace and Heroism, not Endeavor.

Y/N: I see. I suppose terrible circumstances within our worlds aren't as different as they seem.

Mr. Stain: (Looks to you with surprise) What do you mean?

Y/N: There was once an elf I thought I could trust, an elf named Celebrimbor. He had an ambition within him that I did not see, until my fight with the former Ringwraith, Isildur. I won, but I found out of Celebrimbor's true intentions for Middle-Earth. He intended to control Isildur along with all the other Ringwraiths, but I released Isildur from the enslavement he was forced to endure. I also didn't abide by Celebrimbor's vision for Middle-Earth. Because of this, I was betrayed. Now, I'm left with the ring that Isildur once wore.

Mr. Stain: So you've taken his place.

Y/N: Yes, but not to join Sauron in his quest for dominance, but more so, to prevent both Sauron and Celebrimbor from trying to conquer all of Middle-Earth. No matter who is in charge, I have a mission that will always remain: Hold back Mordor. Sadly, (sees the ring glowing) I do not know how long I can keep this up. Eventually, I'll succumb to the power of this ring, and I'll become a full-fledged wraith, serving Sauron.

Mr. Stain: Then why do you continue to wear this ring?

Y/N: Without it, I won't have the power to hold back Mordor, and I'll surely die, with no one else to take my place.

Mr. Stain: (Chuckles) It seems our worlds may not be so different after all. No matter what goes on, betrayal and corruption is at the doorstep of every world, including yours.

Y/N: (Looks down) Yes.

Mr. Stain: (Thinks about his past) I myself was once a vigilante, having fought alongside those who aimed to be heroes or anything other than villains. But in time, as I continued living on in this world, I began to see it for what it was. There are people out there claiming to be heroes, but all they really want is to be famous and have fortune in their lives. They truly did not care for the lives of others, other than glorification. Because of people like them, I took up the name 'Hero Killer' for the sake of putting an end to these fakes for their wretched ideals of heroism. If they're doing it only for the sake of fame and fortune, and not truly longing to become a hero, then that scourge of false heroism must be wiped out.

Y/N: But how do you tell whether or not someone is truly a fake? I mean, if someone is doing it only for money, is it possible that they need the money to help support their families?