Ch. 24: The Final Battle

(As All Might, Hawks, Bakugo, and a few other students and pro-heroes join Bruz and the others to fight against the invading forces coming from the portal, Endeavor and the remaining forces charge against the invading armies attacking from the villa)

Shoto: Dad, how much further do we have until we reach them?

Endeavor: Just a few more miles, Shoto!

Natsuo: Then let's not tire out while we reach them!

Re-Destro: No sweat! I want to re-take my villa once and for all from these bastards!

Mr. Stain: (Smiles) This will be a lot of fun!

(Meanwhile, All Might and the others head towards the forest with Bruz and the others. The orcs following Bruz manage to reach the forest thanks to the help of their caragors, while the Ologs charge into the battle on-foot)

Izuku: We're almost there!

Gentle: Yes, I can see it!

(Curious and La Brava are remaining at UA to monitor for any activity via satellites and cameras. To La Brava's surprise, she notices a change in direction coming from the forces who occupied the villa)

La Brava: That's not good!

Curious: What's wrong!?

La Brava: (Points at the screen) Look!

(Curious looks at what's happening, and to her shock and surprise, she immediately tries to get her phone to inform Re-Destro)

La Brava: I'll have to inform Gentle! This is bad!

(Meanwhile, the Witch-King sends forth the remaining orcs into the forest to overwhelm their enemies, giving them a chance to overpower the Twice clones from holding them back for the time being)

Clone #1: (Shocked) Here they come!

Clone #2: Then let's fight to the death!

(The Twice clones charge at the oncoming forces head-on, with the friendly orcs and caragors to join them in an effort to slow them down. This battle goes on for a few minutes until eventually, they're defeated, and the Witch-King's forces continue marching on through the forest)

Izuku: I hope we're not too late!

(To Izuku's surprise, they see the hostile orcs coming through the forest, only to stop when they see him and the other heroes flying towards them. They all land near the orcs, ready to stop the rest of them from heading towards the city. One of the Witch-King's captains come through to speak to the heroes, before taking one look at Izuku)

Hoglik the Executioner: (Looks to Izuku and All Might) Well well well, if it ain't the little boy and his favorite role model. It's a shame that we have to kill you, really. You'd probably be fitting for serving Sauron and his Nazgul instead of having them take you out.

Izuku: (Angered) Never! That Sauron guy is a menace! He wants to have everyone of us killed! I will never serve someone like him!

Ochako: That's right! We fight for justice and we fight as heroes! (Looks to Izuku and smiles)

Hoglik the Torturer: (Sees Ochako) Hey, little boy, I didn't know you had a girlfriend. It would be a shame for you to have me tie you up, and make you watch me skin her alive once this war is all over. (Speaks to Ochako) Ain't that right, little missy?

(Hearing Hoglik's words, he becomes enraged and flies toward the captain at full speed, striking him down with a punch. The other orcs look on with surprise at Izuku's attack, but Izuku's face is shocked when he sees the captain stand up. Even though he's heavily dazed, he is uninjured by the attack)