Ch. 23: The War Begins

[I apologize for this delay. I needed to focus on my college schoolwork and deal with my mid-term and finals, and I also had personal matters to deal with. I'm back, so now I'll be continuing this story.]

(An hour after the assault on the villa, an injured Re-Destro heads to UA along with Curious to inform the heroes)

Re-Destro: (In tears) I just lost my villa to those monsters, now.

Curious: (Tries to comfort Re-Destro) It's alright, boss. We'll retake it once we win this war.

(Re-Destro nods with hopefulness that Curious is right. After a few minutes, they reach UA and meet Endeavor, Twice, and Compress. Mr. Compress sees them and is surprised)

Mr. Compress: Well well, it seems other villains actually came to join in on the fight.

Twice: I'm surprised he's coming here, of all places.

(Re-Destro comes out, and everyone is surprised he's injured and saddened, along with Curious helping him walk out of the car)

Hawks: That can't be good. That means they lost the villa.

(Re-Destro hears Hawks explain the likelihood and confirms it)

Re-Destro: Indeed we have. We were outnumbered and overrun, and the destruction of our power plant gave them the upper hand. What's worse is one of the Nazgul showed up, sealing our defeat. (Looks to Endeavor) I'm sorry, Endeavor, we failed to hold them off.

Endeavor: It's alright. Your efforts bought us time to recruit more members. Compress here has decided to join us. (Points to Bruz) I'm also sure you've met those guys, but never knew their names.

(Bruz and his followers walk up to Re-Destro before introducing themselves)

Re-Destro: Nice to meet you all, but I'm sure there was a number of you guys, not just the five of you.

Bruz the Chopper: Yes. The rest of our warriors set up camp in a forest nearby, ready to strike on my command.

Re-Destro: That's good. We'll need all the help we can get.

(Meanwhile, All Might, Izuku, Ochako, and Shoto are remaining beside your bed)

Shoto: Do you think we still have a chance, even if Y/N doesn't wake up?

Izuku: (Looks to Shoto) We have to give it our best. Thanks to our new developments, we should be able to battle those enemies easier, and perhaps at full strength.

All Might: (Smiles) Indeed, Izuku. When you were all training, you were all remarkable, even you Ochako.

Ochako: (Smiles) Thank you.

(Bakugo comes in, feeling down after  finding out Re-Destro and the others couldn't hold them off)

Bakugo: It seems our friends at the villa weren't able to hold them back. The bastards took over the villa.

Shoto: That can't be good.

Ochako: It isn't. It would mean the first line of defense is now gone. All that's left is us now.

Bakugo: Nevertheless, we're not gonna back down because of that. We can still win this fight.

All Might: (Smiles) That's the spirit, Kacchan. Never give up.

(Outside of the UA, Curious pulls out her phone to access a satellite to get a visual of the events happening at the portal and the villa while La Brava is trying to establish connections through her personal computer)

Curious: (Smiles) Luckily I still have connection.

La Brava: You do? If so, can you connect me to them?