Ch. 14: New Friends, New Enemies

(After two hours of walking, Hawks and Twice reach the town where UA is. As they continue their walk to UA, Twice says something interesting to Hawks)

Twice: (Smiles) Well, I believe the best people in the world are those who protect and help their friends. Don't you agree, Hawks? One day, we should fly where we want to.

(This comment from Twice surprised Hawks, seeing that Twice isn't really cut out to be the type of person who's villainous, but rather someone who had a most unfortunate predicament occur in his life)

Hawks: (Looks down) I see. After hearing those words from you, I was right about you. You really are a great guy. (Smiles) As a matter of fact, you'll definitely make a great Pro Hero someday, and maybe even a True Hero. The fact that you would even risk your life to save your friends, says so much about your personality.

Twice: (Smiles) Thanks, dude.

(At this point, Twice and Hawks arrive in front of UA. But before they could enter, Hawks sees a group of kids screaming and wailing for someone to come out)

Hawks: (Speaking to the kids) Hey, what's going on over here?

(One of the kids turns to Hawks and tells him of four enormous people who went into UA)

Kid #1: (Smiling) There's some big ugly oafs in that building!

Kid #2: Yeah! We want to throw rocks at them and use our quirks!

Hawks: Do you think that's something a hero should do?

Kid #3: Well, duh! We have to fight monsters!

Twice: (Confused) Yeah, I'm not sure if these kids understand what it means to be a hero.

Hawks: They will when they get older. For now, they're just being little runts believing they're helping society in some way. (Chuckles)

(As kids are screaming for the ologs to come out, Bakugo comes out of the entrance and sees the kids screaming at him, even demanding him to get the ologs out)

Bakugo: (Yelling at the kids) Be quiet! How would you like a lesson in manners!?

(The kids however, aren't scared of Bakugo, and they start making fun of him)

Kid #2: What are you gonna do!? Teach us how to be "the bombs" in society!?

Kid #3: You gonna make us watch the TNT channel!?

(The kids laugh at Bakugo, causing him to become even more angry and irritated, while Hawks and Twice hold back a laughter from the puns the kids are giving him. Unbeknownst to Bakugo, the caragor comes out of the entrance and looks right at the kids. The kids see the caragor, and their joy turns to terror. After that, they all flee in terror)

Bakugo: That's right! Keep running! I'll teach you all a lesson someday! (Sees Hawks and Twice and smiles) Hey, Hawks! Did you see how I scared those kids off for being brats!?

Hawks: (Holding back a laughter) Oh yeah, they were scared of "you" alright.

(Bakugo turns around, only to see a caragor facing him a few feet away, causing him to jump in panic from the sudden surprise. Hawks and Twice could no longer hold back their laughter, so they start bursting out)

Bakugo: (Yells at Hawks and Twice) Shut up! How about I kill you two for laughing!?

(Bruz hears Bakugo yelling and comes out from the entrance with his followers. He sees Hawks and Twice, along with Bakugo getting angry at them for laughing)

Bruz the Chopper: Calm down, Bakugo. It's just a caragor. Why don't you head back inside if you need to?

(Bakugo gives Bruz a 'whatever' expression and then heads back into the Infirmary)