Ch. 25: The End

(Hoglik gets back up and charges, not focusing on the bright orange light that's coming closer, but to Izuku after being knocked into a tree and unconscious. Izuku, becoming aware of the sound of footsteps charging towards him, turns to see Hoglik before being tackled down)

Hoglik the Torturer: You little shrakh! I'll make you and your role model pay for embarrassing me in front of the other uruks!

(Hoglik attempts to pierce his spear into Izuku's head, but Izuku catches it in time, preventing the spear from reaching him. After a moment, the spear slowly pushes toward Izuku's eye with Hoglik trying his best to kill him, before a sudden blast of wraith fire is shot like a beam into Hoglik's head, instantly killing him and falling to the side. Izuku turns to look at the direction where the blast came from. He then hears the orcs and his allies say a few things that made him hopeful and with joy)

Orc #1: It's him!

Orc #2: The bloody tark!

Bruz the Chopper: (Smiles) The bright lord!

Eltariel: He's back!

(Izuku, upon getting a clearer view, becomes joyful to see a familiar face)

Izuku: (Screaming in joy) Y/N!

Mr. Stain: (Smiles) Looks like you made it just in time, Y/N.

(You arrive with your drake before landing at a short distance from the Nazgul. You slowly walk toward the battle, with your memories playing in your mind)

Ioreth: Do not let the past trouble you, my love. We will be together again.

Y/N: I know. But what should I do? I can't wake up. I want to help Izuku and the others stop the dark lord from reigning terror on his home world.

Dirhael: Let go of the past, father. You need to move on. As long as you keep yourself stuck in your past memories, constantly angry with yourself that you didn't save us, you'll never wake from Sauron's curse. Please, father, leave the past behind. You may not have been able to save us, but you can save them.

Ioreth: They need you, Y/N. (Smiles) Now, go.

(In your memory, you turn away with a smile and with tears coming down your eyes, knowing what was said to you is true. Having been pained by the troubles of the past, you finally release the burden of pain from your heart and soul, causing you to wake from your slumber and join the battle. You look towards the Witch-King, who remains unsurprised to see you)

Witch-King: You have arrived to save your friends. You're not too late, but you will not win this war.

Y/N: Yes, I have come, but I did not come alone, and I will not let you conquer this world.

(A dark portal manifests by you, and a familiar figure comes out, which Twice recognized as he utters his name in a whisper and with tears in his eyes)

Twice: Kurogiri.

Y/N: (Turns to Kurogiri) Now, Kurogiri!

(Kurogiri looks to you and nods. He manifests portals all around the battlefield, surprising everyone and are now curious to what's about to happen. After a few moments, more orcs now pour out of the portals, and to the enemies' horror, they're orcs that serve you. Stakuga and the other orc captains you fought alongside have joined in on the fight. A group of men appear from one of the portals, and Endeavor is surprised to see them)

Endeavor: Baranor! Serka! You're here too!?

Serka: (Smiles) Yes, Endeavor! We've come to repay our debts!

Baranor: It's nice to see some old friends of ours once again!

Marwa the Drinker: Let's teach these hostiles the meaning of war!