Ch. 17: Second Day of Training

(Morning time has arrived. Izuku, Ochako, Bakugo, Monoma, Shoto, Endeavor, and All Might are now continuing on their training. Endeavor also realizes that his body can now withstand heat at a tremendous rate without overheating. Monoma practices his ability to copy quirks at a quicker rate than before, and be able to use two copied quirks at once. Bruz and his boys join in to watch their progress, with Hawks and Twice to join in)

Bruz the Chopper: Watching this little training going on, it seems you guys may be fitting to join in on the battles of Middle-Earth. (Laughs)

Daz the Ripper: No kidding! I think these mates here would fit in with the wizards, and also that elf-witch with the crazy power! I forgot her name, really!

Izuku: (Laughs) Thanks, guys. It would be great to spend time in your world, but I don't think I'll be able to handle seeing those wraiths. Are there other scary things beside them?

Goz the Butcher: I'll tell you this mate. There's a piece of land near Mordor that's haunted. They call it the 'Dead Marshes' and trust me, it's a place you don't want to go in. Some poor bastards who went in there, never came out. Instead, they ended up joining the spirits of the dead in the waters, it's utterly terrifying.

(Hearing this, Izuku is now having second thoughts about joining)

Hawks: (Laughs) Seeing Izuku's reaction, I think he doesn't want to see Middle-Earth anymore.

Daz the Ripper: (Laughs) Trust me, Izuku, you don't want to. I mean, it would be nice to see the elves, dwarves, and the kingdom of men, and that's coming from an Olog who hates all of them.

Twice: (Laughs) Well that kind of ruined it for me. I always wanted to see what Middle-Earth was like. I'm now aware of this strange creature called Gollum. Is that his name?

Bruz the Chopper: That's correct, mate. He's a weird little bugger, always talking about this so called "precious" or something, and I heard him mention something about filthy "hobbitses" and "baggins." I don't even know what those are.

Twice: Hobbitses? Baggins? (Chuckles) They sound like silly names.

Buz the Breaker: To be honest, mate, your name doesn't sound any better. What do you mean when they call you "Twice" or something? Also, what's a bubaigawara?

Twice: (Laughs) Bubaigawara is my last name, and the name 'Twice' is actually a nickname for my quirk. I can literally make clones or doubles with ease. Watch this.

(Twice uses his quirk to demonstrate his ability to make clones of himself, surprising Bruz and his boys)

Bruz the Chopper: I actually forgot you could do that. I saw you demonstrate that back at that station, but never bothered to ask, and I was too worried about stopping the invasion.

Daz the Ripper: Damn, mate. Imagine the trouble you would cause if you were a villain. (Laughs)

Hawks: (Laughs) Funny you say that, because he was a villain.

Daz the Ripper: (Stops laughing) Oh.

Twice: Well yeah, that was me at the time. (Looks down) But I suppose it's because they were the only ones who treated me like I was 'family' to them. They never threw me under the bus like our society had done. But when they were all gone, I had no one left in life to call my friends. I wasn't able to bare the fact that I was all alone once again, and I had lost my mind.

Bruz the Chopper: (Chuckles) That was until you met us, and even Hawk boy here sees you as a friend and a good person.

Twice: (Laughs) That's true. I'm really glad things did turn out alright.