Ch. 7: Sports Festival Pt. 1

(You all head back to UA, and the villains once again go on their separate ways until being called again to stop All For One and the others. Meanwhile, the Gondorian wights are still guarding one of the portal devices you came out of. However, unexpectedly, an Olog captain comes out of the portal, screaming in a deranged manner. The captain spots the wights looking at him and starts running away in fear. The wights, being instructed to guard the portal, decide not to give chase)

Unknown: (Deranged) I don't want the fort! I want nothing to do with the fort! It's your fort, alright!? Your fort!

Y/N: (At the UA) Hey, sir. Since we haven't met, I'm Y/N, a former ranger of Gondor, now a wraith. Who might you be?

Aizawa: I'm Shota Aizawa, one of the instructors of this academy. I think we've met before, but only through eye contact. So now this is a great time to properly greet each other. I found out you come from another world, and you're here because the villains opened up a portal to your world, and you're looking to stop them.

Y/N: That's correct. Where are Izuku and the others?

Aizawa: Right now, Izuku and the other students are in class, and they're getting ready to fight at the sports festival.

Y/N: I see.

Aizawa: Since you're here, would you like to come join me at Class 1-A? That's where Izuku is too.

(You smile and nod at this. You follow Aizawa until you both reach Class 1-A. There, you see all of the students. The students see you, and most of them are happy to see you in the class, while the rest are not reacting since they haven't met you yet)

Izuku: (Excited) Y/N, you're here!

Ochako: (Excited) How was your meeting with Baranor!?

Y/N: (Smiles) It was great. We got some new allies from my world.

Kaminari: (Smiles) Awesome!

Kirishima: (Excited) That's good news! The Witch-King is going down!

Bakugo: Wait, who's the Witch-King!?

Kaminari: You don't know about him!? The Witch-King of Angmar is Y/N's sworn nemesis! He's the guy working with All For One to invade our world!

Bakugo: (Angered) Then where is he!? I wanna blow his face up!

(Shoto chuckles at Bakugo's comment)

Bakugo: (Looks to Shoto) What's so funny, Todoroki?

Shoto: Oh, nothing. It's just that, you barely stood a chance against Y/N. So I wonder what makes you think you can take on the Witch-King.

Bakugo: How's about I demonstrate what I'm gonna do to him by doing it to you!?

Aizawa: Bakugo! Calm down!

Bakugo: (Sits down and looks at you) As for you, we still got some unfinished business, given the comment Shoto just said. I want to fight you at the Sports Festival.

Kirishima: Bakugo, are you crazy? He'll destroy you!

Bakugo: Don't worry, Kirishima. I know what I'm doing.

Mina: How can you be so stubborn, Bakugo?

Kaminari: Yeah, dude. Come on.

Bakugo: Shut up! How can you both be so bad at using your quirks!?

(Mina and Kaminari look down in defeat. You decide that you had enough with Bakugo's cocky attitude and decide to challenge him)

Y/N: Fine, Bakugo. Let's settle this once and for all, so that way, these ridiculous antics of yours can end.