Ch. 12: New Plans

(Re-Destro and the others at his organization are busy monitoring the portal for any activity. As Re-Destro finishes his coffee, he sees an orc captain come out of a portal, followed by Twice who appeared to be talking to him. He notices Twice is constantly mumbling and crying to the enemy captain with his eyes looking like he had been crying for hours, while the captain appears to do something similar)

Re-Destro: What has happened over here? What's going on with those two?

(At this point, he calls Skeptic, whom along with Curious, are hiding nearby)

Skeptic: (Picks up phone) Yes, boss?

Re-Destro: Do you see what's happening out there?

Skeptic: Yes, and I can hear it too. It's, weird.

Re-Destro: What do you mean?

Curious: (Looks to Skeptic) If that's the boss, let him know we're seeing two crazies arguing with each other. This 'Twice' guy keeps screaming 'stop it!' to the enemy captain, while the captain is constantly telling him to 'shut up' but in a very strange and sad tone. I- (Sees an unknown figure come out of the portal) Who's that lady with the blonde hair?

(Re-Destro looks to the portal and sees a woman with a hooded robe)

Re-Destro: I don't know, but I hope she's not a threat to us too.

Skeptic: Just to be safe, we'll keep an eye out for her.

Re-Destro: Understood. (Hangs up)

(Eltariel approaches Twice and the orc captain, trying to understand what is going on)

Eltariel: (Approaching Twice and the orc captain) What is with you two?

(Twice and the captain look to Eltariel, which Twice is now crying and mumbling to her)

Twice: Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.

(The orc captain shifts his gaze back to Twice)

Hoshgrish the Ruined: (In a saddened tone) Shuuut uuuup! Shuuuut uuuuup!

(After a few moments, Re-Destro sees Endeavor and the others arrive)

Re-Destro: (Smiles) Good, they're back. I- (Sees Endeavor carrying your comatose body) Oh no.

(Curious and Skeptic see Endeavor, Shoto, and Stain approach while Endeavor is carrying your body. Surprised, they come out of hiding to meet up with Endeavor and find out what's going on)

Curious: What is the meaning of all this? What happened to Y/N?

Endeavor: (Looks to Curious) It seems Sauron had put him in a comatose state. We need to find a way to get him awake again before the invasion happens.

Skeptic: Invasion?

Shoto: Yes. Sauron plans to invade our world in three days. He'll be assembling his forces on the final day, preparing them to launch an attack on us. Even worse, he says Y/N will be still be in his coma, and will wake up only to see he failed to protect us.

Curious: That's not good.

Mr. Stain: No, not at all. We have to- (Notices Eltariel looking at him) You!!

Eltariel: What about me!?

Mr. Stain: If it isn't the treacherous slug, Eltariel! You left Y/N to die along with Celebrimbor, am I right!?

(Eltariel is at a loss of words, having no way to defend herself other than come up with this little gem)

Eltariel: I did it for the greater good of Middle-Earth! We meant to dominate Sauron and use his own armies against him!