Ch. 2: The Meeting

(Izuku and Ochako head back into UA to meet up with the students and pro-heroes. Meanwhile, you retrieve your palantir and inform one of your orc captains that you'll be away for a bit)

Izuku: (At the meeting and sees Shoto and Bakugo talking to Endeavor) Hey, Shoto! Bakugo!

Bakugo: (Turns to see Izuku) Hey, Deku! I heard you got some information on the villains! Is that why we're all here!?

Izuku: You bet!

Shoto: I see. Did you get information on them alone?

Izuku: No. Ochako and I saw Shigaraki and the others running from someone we just met. That someone will be joining us soon.

Bakugo: Someone? Who?

Izuku: He's a guy called Y/N. He said he comes from a world called Middle-Earth.

Bakugo: Middle-Earth? (Jokes) What, is there a low-earth and a high-earth too?

(Izuku shrugs at this)

(Kaminari, Mina, and Kirishima arrive to meet up with Izuku and the others)

Kaminari: Hey, Izuku! How are ya!?

Izuku: I'm fine!

(All Might arrives with Aizawa to the meeting)

All Might: (Sees Izuku) There you are, Izuku. I found out you got information on the villains. Are we planning to stop them?

Izuku: Yes, big time. They're trying to create a portal into another world so they could invade. I met someone who came from that world and will be accompanying us soon.

Shoto: Wait, what do you mean, another world?

(You arrive at the meeting)

Y/N: He's talking about my world.

(All the students and heroes see you. Kaminari gives a 'scared' expression upon seeing your eyes, pale face, and dark armor)

Kaminari: (Trembling) Hey, Izuku... Who is that guy?

Mina: (Sees you and is frightened) He does look terrifying.

Ochako: (Sees you) Y/N, you're here! (Sees your new armor) Okay, that's terrifying armor, but it does fit your personality.

Kirishima: Hey, Izuku. Who is he?

Izuku: Everyone, that's Y/N! He's the guy that's from that world!

Y/N: (Turns to Izuku) Have you found out the location of the villains yet?

Izuku: No, not yet. All Might and the others are still searching for them. Not even the old hideout of theirs leads to any clues.

All Might: Actually, I came to see if you managed to gain anything on their location. We haven't found a lead from anyone yet.

Izuku: Oh, I see. Unfortunately, I didn't.

Y/N: Which is why I brought this. (Shows everyone the palantir)

Mina: (Looks in amazement) Whoa, is that a crystal ball?

Y/N: You could say that. This is called a Palantir. It allows me to see everything in my world. I'm going to use it to allow me to see everything in your world now. This way, I'll be able to track the location of the villains.

Endeavor: (Surprised) That's, amazing. We haven't met by the way. I'm Enji Todoroki. Who are you?

Y/N: You can call me Y/N. I'm formerly a ranger from Gondor, now bound to the existence as one of the Ringwraiths. (Sets the palantir on the table) I'm here because the villains of this world had the idea of invading my world through a portal. I'm here to put a stop to that.