Ch. 3: The Hero Killer And The Assault

(You and the others enter the prison and speak to one of the guards to meet with Stain. All Might assures the guard there is nothing to worry about)

Guard: Very well. I'll take you to him.

(The guard leads you all to Stain's prison cell. After a few minutes of walking, you come upon a cell where Stain is held)

Guard: Here he is. Just to let you know, visiting time is limited.

Y/N: Very well.

(You all enter Stain's prison cell. You see Stain sitting there, singing to himself. He immediately notices you and everyone walking in to meet him, and stops singing and begins to approach)

Toga: (Excited) Mr. Stainy! I'm so happy to meet you! I love you!

Mr. Stain: (Chuckles) I see. Strange girl. (Looks at you) But I've never seen you around before. Who are you, and why do you come here to my cell? (Sees All Might) Well well, it seems you also brought the symbol of peace with you. Care to explain?

Y/N: Yes. (Sits down in front of him) I have been informed by your 'followers' that you would be a helpful asset to our mission to stop All For One and Shigaraki from creating a catastrophe.

Mr. Stain: Catastrophe!? What does that wretched brat have in mind now!?

Y/N: They're planning to invade my world. I do not want to allow this, or a war between our two worlds will be inevitable.

Mr. Stain: (Chuckles) I see. (Sees Endeavor) Does that mean that fake hero will have to join us?

(You turn to see Endeavor, who is becoming annoyed with Stain's remark)

Y/N: Unfortunately for you, yes. We need all the help we can get. But I need to ask, why is he a fake hero?

Mr. Stain: (Laughs) He says he's the one who stopped me and put me in this prison. He's also the one if I understand, who did some very horrible things that I don't wish to tell you yet. One day it will come to you, and you will see why they call me the Hero Killer.

Y/N: Hmm. I respect your wishes, but for now, I don't think killing heroes at this point will be very appropriate. Right now, it's important that we put a stop to Shigaraki and All For One before this becomes a major problem.

Mr. Stain: (Smiles) Very well. But sadly, I'm chained up in this cell, and I can't use my quirk for the time being.

All Might: That shouldn't be a problem. I'll talk to the jailor to release you under my request.

Mr. Stain: Try as you will, All Might. I don't think they'll be persuaded that easily.

Y/N: (Smiles) Then that's where I come in if they refuse to listen.

Mr. Stain: Oh, you're very persuasive?

Y/N: (Makes your hand glow) Indeed I am.

Twice: (Laughs) I learned that the hard way.

(Just then, the door opens up, and a guard comes in and removes the chains and shackles off of the Hero Killer)

Mr. Stain: What is going on?

(Then you hear the communication speaker kick in)

Jailor: We were watching and listening to your conversation. We decided that if the situation is that serious and you need his help, we'll let him go for your sake.

All Might: Thank you.

Jailor: No problem, All Might. Keep doing what you do. Good luck to you all.

Izuku: That was interesting.