Ch. 5: Finding New Allies

(After a few hours of sleep, everyone is expected to meet back at the room to plan what to do to stop All For One and the others from their plans. Shoto and Kaminari are walking to the location to join in)

Shoto: (Looks to Kaminari) I hope you learned your lesson. Don't ever touch that thing again.

Kaminari: I promise. It's not like I want to again, anyway. That flaming eye tried to corrupt me. Then, I found out who that was.

Shoto: Who is it?

Kaminari: Sauron. They call him the Dark Lord.

Shoto: I see.

(Shoto and Kaminari enter the meeting room, while you, Stain, Izuku, and Ochako are waiting in there for the remaining members. After a few minutes of waiting, the students and pro heroes enter, followed by the villains)

Twice: (Greets you) Bright Lord.

Eijiro: (Sees the villains) Hey wait, what are they doing here?

Dabi: We're here for the same reason as you, I suppose.

Twice: Heck yeah! We're not letting All For One go on with his plan.

Y/N: Indeed. I also need to make sure the Witch-King doesn't kill me.

Twice: (Confused) Hey, wait a minute. Didn't you say you cannot be killed?

Y/N: (Shows Twice the ring) As long as I have this ring, I cannot be killed. So without it, I am as good as dead. That's why the Witch-King will try to take the ring from me, before killing me, and handing it to All For One to become the new wraith.

Endeavor: It was believed that All For One intended to invade your world. Why would this 'Witch-King' take your ring and give it to All For One despite his intentions? Is he afraid of him?

Y/N: Because it seems All For One might have other plans in mind. Instead of invasion, I assume he now wants a collaboration between him and the Nazgul.

Twice: So you're saying All For One wants to take your position as the new wraith?

Y/N: More than that. Once he gets his wish, it's all over for this world.

Dabi: (Surprised) What do you mean?

Y/N: All For One won't just stop there. He intends to kill off the villains, now considering them as disposables who serve no purpose. This included Shigaraki and the others who followed him, as well as the villains who didn't.

Toga: So I guess that includes us too.

Y/N: Correct.

Spinner: In other words, we were nothing but disposables to him this whole time?

Mr. Stain: Apparently, yes.

Spinner: (Sees Mr. Stain) Hero Killer! You're here too!?

Toga: (Sees Mr. Stain and is excited) Mr. Stainy!

Dabi: (Smiles) Good to see the Hero Killer is with us on this.

Hawks: So now that we're all here, what's the plan?

Y/N: While we were waiting, I used the palantir to discover the location of All For One and the others. (Sighs and looks down) Apparently, they have taken control of the fortress in Cirith Ungol and All For One, Shigaraki, and Dr. Garaki are holding it as overlords.

Izuku: That's bad news.

Y/N: Not to worry. The orc captains they enlisted as his warchiefs are actually my spies. It seems they aren't aware of this.

Twice: (Chuckles) Good.

Y/N: Still, I need to retake control of Cirith Ungol before I take us all to my world. Conquering this is still gonna be quick, so I shouldn't take that long.